Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
whatever I say I get lynched flip town and you blame me for it anyways . im saving town this day, just give me indies ffs
Brother Zolo you need to claim and come out clean. No one wana lynch a townie but as of now you are the only slot which has remain unresolved.

If you really care for town and wanna help then you should claim so that we can get to Doom - an indie which even you your hands on if you are town

I am caught up, alot of things happened in my absence it seems.

Well, I am waiting on some information/confirmation from Ariess before I move along with my next move.

For now Zolo seems to be the best candidate to execute.

Time in a Bottle was activated

Activated the power Cosmic to bypass any immunity and redirect ??? To ???

The Power Cosmic Absorption was activated

Doom tried to super kill ??? but it triggered time in a bottle. Quick silver protected them
Let's say Quick Silver protecting a player from Super Kill was fake wu, and there was no kill attempt here. But there are two wus, i think scums could come up with something better if they got 2 fake wus? NO?

If it is an ability of some other town player, all players claimed already they should just come out and clear things out here. Cause unnecessary confusion for no reason, and i dont see any player having inbuilt two roles this game like Full Metal one.

It is also not Mutuant Assist, checked that part already. Besides
Bishop was activated
Bishop absorbed one ability. Destroyed another and let one pass
Bishop was activated for the last time
No allignment color part there in Bishop ability. While
Time in a Bottle was activated
Doom tried to super kill ??? but it triggered time in a bottle. Quick silver protected them
Time in Bottle and Quick Silver in Town color. Joygirl also said Quick Silver won't get converted.

See consider this through than simply voting, I don't want us to end up lynching easy lyncy here just cause he won't claim. If ya got kills sure fire at him, didn't stop town earlier either. But the day phase is not ending soon so call forth discussion and not about past games either.

There are two scums rn at bare minimum, 3 if there's also Mystique so likely player sitting solid in town cleared players.

Status
Not open for further replies.