19: Soulkiller
22: Lord Melkor
23: Ekkologix
27: Reborn
28: Queen Emilia
29: Yo Tan Wa
30: Joygirl

12 of us left
Okay, I understand we should have Doom there and culted player?

You are confirmed I quess? Blade I recall had a lot of actions, so not sure it could be Doom fake role. Have you achieved anything with your actions? Flavourwise Blade should not be cultable

Worst - I do not feel great about him this game as I mentioned, I do not recall much in terms of thread play. Cable had some actions though, would need to check the threadmarks. Now apparently merged with TAC. Venom could be hostile.

Zolo should be good as Quick Silver unless Ekko is lying?

Soulkiller and Yo Tan Wa are confirmed right now, they were masons.

Reborn helped a lot to find and kill scum, he should be good.

Joygirl - Rogue has many actions, by paranoia and process of elimination could be fake claim for Doom. Both she and Doom could absorb stuf.

Midnight - could be culted player. Cannot be Doom since he died and was resurrected?

Should be good :

Reborn and Yo Tan are 100% confirmed. I know because I got reborn role and Yo tan is my partner.

QueenEmilia is good as well, zolo is good as well.

Indie :

Ekko

PoE :
LM/Worst/Midnight/Joygirl/Hime

Honestly people just have to go through this PoE at this point. Doom and Cult has to be in this list.
i dont agree with being in poe bc i know im town and i havent been culted but other than that, this list looks ok

u forgot to include tac tho, id put him as scum bc venom is bad for sure

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Okay, I understand we should have Doom there and culted player?

You are confirmed I quess? Blade I recall had a lot of actions, so not sure it could be Doom fake role. Have you achieved anything with your actions? Flavourwise Blade should not be cultable

Worst - I do not feel great about him this game as I mentioned, I do not recall much in terms of thread play. Cable had some actions though, would need to check the threadmarks. Now apparently merged with TAC. Venom could be hostile.

Zolo should be good as Quick Silver unless Ekko is lying?

Soulkiller and Yo Tan Wa are confirmed right now, they were masons.

Reborn helped a lot to find and kill scum, he should be good.

Joygirl - Rogue has many actions, by paranoia and process of elimination could be fake claim for Doom. Both she and Doom could absorb stuf.

Midnight - could be culted player. Cannot be Doom since he died and was resurrected?
If im not quick silver than who is ? ekko is melkor , flowa and yo can prove that

i dont agree with being in poe bc i know im town and i havent been culted but other than that, this list looks ok

u forgot to include tac tho, id put him as scum bc venom is bad for sure
You are literally at the end of PoE, we need to go through multiple players before we even reach to you.

You are literally at the end of PoE, we need to go through multiple players before we even reach to you.
does it matter what place im at to disagree with it? y should i agree with me being there even if im at the end? :luuh:

if i make a poe list and stick u at the end and u know ur town, would u agree with being there?

does it matter what place im at to disagree with it? y should i agree with me being there even if im at the end? :luuh:

if i make a poe list and stick u at the end and u know ur town, would u agree with being there?
depends who is the other surviving player, let's say it comes down to last 3 players and it's me, yo, and you. Then i believe you know where our votes gonna be going at right? Either way, you should not be worried too much at this point.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just look at these actions from Mr. Fantastic and cable

Future Grenades was activated to destroy 2 incoming actions

Possession was activated but it was destroyed by future Grenades

Doctor Octopus tried to role block someone but it was destroyed by future Grenades

Electric Wall was activated, electrical Absorption was activated

Sinister 6 have stolen a future investigation result

Elastic Power was activated to redirect back first incoming anti town action back at themselves
An anti town player tried to activate a ability but it was redirected back via mr fantastic

Mr Fantastic activated Scientific Genius to absorb a non town action and then activated a super kill to kill T-Pein/Sabretooth

And, if you think these can be faked like iceman then you have to check iceman actions which were mostly one liner like protect and icebeam - non verifiable

I don't see how worst and LM can be doom after performing such actions?

Anyway my work is done.. goodnight

And, if you think these can be faked like iceman then you have to check iceman actions which were mostly one liner like protect and icebeam - non verifiable

Well, it's not Zolo either because he made actions RECENTLY which outweight all those previous actions at the moment. So who you want to vote here?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Well, it's not Zolo either because he made actions RECENTLY which outweight all those previous actions at the moment. So who you want to vote here?
and the fact is I was asked by the same people to prove myself with my actions, I did just that and they still sus me, smh... than how alse I should prove in their opinion ?

pero was purple scum, he has a team to work with and do actions together

doom is an indie, he has to work all alone
doom is going to be more powerful than pero so eh

Status
Not open for further replies.