Controversial Confessions.

I have a few not so fucked up(considering the age I was) things. I have two male cousins older than me. When I was small, we used to live in a joint family. They were bossy and used to take my toys away, bully me. The smaller one played with me and we were good pals but he used to bully and hit me as if he was far older. I was 13 months smaller than him. I was weak then, small built. My father( a doctor) was out of the house, he used have night shifts to earn money for us. One day all the bullying piled upon me and lead to an incident.
The cousin who bullied me was playing with his father's bike. Playacting. He didn't let me ride and touch it because it was his father's bike(mfer forgot stealing all of my toys). I don't remember what happened but my little self had it with all that bullying, beating and shit and I pushed the bike, it fell down and he broke his forearm. I was 6 years old I think. You may find it serious but the state I was in due to constant bullying, beating, you'd know.

I hear there were a lot of pedophilic incidents going on around that time in schools. Not sexual penetration but I heard female school teachers used to exploit little children, stripping them for making noises in class, not doing homework bs. I hope those bitches suffer and die a painful death.

3-4 Years back a drunk neighbour fought with another guest who was drunk as well. They started hitting and rolling over each other and nearly shattered my TV. It was an expensive gift and I had none of it. Later when they went outside I heard from my sister that the drunk neighbour threatened to hit my father, I lost it. I went outside. Smoked the shit out of the cunt. His wife pleaded with me to stop it and I did it out of her respect.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Around 2010, one of my mom's students at UCLA committed suicide. She was pretty shocked when she found out cause she knew him pretty well, they talked many times and she tried to help him cause she could see he was very fragile.

There was also this psych student that was stabbed to death and set on fire by a madman like 6-8 years ago. She wasn't a student of hers, but we were pretty shocked when we heard abt it.