Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
OMG The Art!! Its just getting better and better :crazwhat:
Kinda a Short one on Story part, but since the detail is so immaculate, I can't Complain:handsup:
I haven't read the chapter yet lol, I'll get back to you when I do Zonji. :endthis:

Those 2 spreads where the fleet got sucked into Reiko's mirror are so fucking kino.

But with her around it's easy to see why aliens are so scared of invading Earth.

LOL
A whole Alien armies low-diffed by a yokai who has WWII PTSD with only a mirror.
Oh well, she is somehow stronger than grandma Ayase, so.....

I kinda liked how we circled back to the plot point that youkai while bringing terror to the local people somehow defend the earth from aliens. I expected the whole thing to have more consequences for the main cast, I mean, how come Evil Eye is so cooperating, and other than a couple of bruises and scratches, everyone is finer than fine.

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž

I kinda liked how we circled back to the plot point that youkai while bringing terror to the local people somehow defend the earth from aliens. I expected the whole thing to have more consequences for the main cast, I mean, how come Evil Eye is so cooperating, and other than a couple of bruises and scratches, everyone is finer than fine.
The author confirm if Yokai > Alien.
Yokai is way too OP even if the Alien has powerful technology this or that though.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just had the time to read the chapter. The spreads were nasty

Huge hype for Reiko. Negged an alien invasion and Momo thinks not even Seiko can beat her and that she's the most powerful Yokai.

LOL
A whole Alien armies low-diffed by a yokai who has WWII PTSD with only a mirror.

Yeah it was a nice tie in with Okarun deducing that Yokai are the reason for no invasion. But I do feel this ended quite quickly ngl.

I wonder if we will have a arc focused on the aliens defeating the yokais to open the way to earth.
@Sebastian Michaelis @Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rhea
Tbh, I would like to see more focus on the youkais for now, we just had our aliens arc. Maybe if they are somewhat more interesting, than just being evil for being evil, like Sepro helping Momo was an interesting twist (and yeah, I remember the good guy who switched long ago, but generally aliens seem to be more shallow than youkais).

Tbh, I would like to see more focus on the youkais for now, we just had our aliens arc. Maybe if they are somewhat more interesting, than just being evil for being evil, like Sepro helping Momo was an interesting twist (and yeah, I remember the good guy who switched long ago, but generally aliens seem to be more shallow than youkais).
Now that this alien arc is over, I would also like to see the next arc be more focused on the Yokai group as well.

So Germain is either a Yokai or a immortal, so far he does look really cool and him being allied with the Kur is very interesting.

Also here is what the real Germain looked like in real life.
yeah, I started looking him up as well! Agree, he should be either an immortal super powerful alchemist or a super powerful youkai.
I wonder if the first part of the chapter is any kind of foreshadowing, lol