DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

but I unfortunately didn’t like how Hal was kinda almost forced into being the center of everything (Stewart didn’t have it as bad as Kyle but still). Same with
Tbh he is the face of the Green Lanterns themselves. He is probably more important and more noticeable than any other Green Lantern
Post automatically merged:

Just came by to say something;
Respect the goat.

Last edited:
What do you think will be the calendar for the next Marvel trailers? Will Dr.Strange 2 get a new one in April? And when we will get the first one of Thor 4? Black Panther 2 trailer probably in June?

What do you think will be the calendar for the next Marvel trailers? Will Dr.Strange 2 get a new one in April? And when we will get the first one of Thor 4? Black Panther 2 trailer probably in June?
I am guessing a Thor trailer next week. They been focuses on building hype on Moon Knight I think and its going to be around 3 months till Thor 4 comes out so they need to start getting ready for that (which is kinda late). Maybe one last Strange teaser

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
thread is long dead but i will defend damian wayne no matter what idc what he does. if he attempts murder on tim he probably had a good reason for that