Future Events Dear Mihawkfans time to accept the truth.

Where's the thing that makes this post retarted?
It Is a fact that there's no way mihawk's gonna be Zoro final opponent.
Explain.

So you agree but you got mad for some memes at the end?
Not just the memes but also the pathetic attempt to tie shanks in .Them implying shanks is a lot to handle does not necessarily mean if they were personally sanctioned to step in they would be weaker.

in a different but similar thread I have argued mihawk has been anti world government from what we know about about his entire life and at the moment is seeking enough military power with cross guild to form an independent state. so if the wg were to be the final obstacle in the story , then the absolute last battle will probably be an entity who is affiliated with the wg (i.e not mihawk)

if the gorosei are truly the closest to imu
their battle prowess might blow yonko/admirals out the water

A lot of people still believe in Mihawk being the last final opponent of Zoro, but let's be real for a moment.

We know that the world government will be the final enemy and that the final war will take place after Luffy already became the Pirate King.

Now, Zoro becoming the World strongest swordsman before Luffy becomes the Pirate King, or at least the same time, should have been clear, since as Luffy confirmed It Is the minimum required for the pirate King crew.

Now we also know that Mihawk Is being forced by Buggy to take part to this One Piece challenge, which confirms that Zoro Will defeat him before they get the treasure.

Mihawk had changes of being the final opponent of Zoro when he was still part of the World's government as a member of shicibukai, but now?

Now what do you expect? Oda doing some chapters AFTER the final war when it's all ended for Zoro vs Mihawk?

C'mon, now It Is more than clear to anyone who knows a bit of narrative, Mihawk's gonna fall before the final war.

This Is how Zoro's final opponent look like:

And before wanking the gorosei remember that they all scared of Akagami no Shanks.

Title are not meant to be Absolute Truth, and if you wanna Say the "box" doesn't lie then Momonosuke Is son of kinnemon.

Time to accept Mihawk has always been a fraud.

I want some intellectual honest in the replies, thank you.
Gorosei afraid of Lanks lol
Roger = MJ
Lanks = Kobe

And before wanking the gorosei remember that they all scared of Akagami no Shanks.
Pretty sure that's not the proper translation. Like any Yonko, they fear moves that can disturb the balance of power.
On his own however, Gorosei are so scared that two are giving him their backs while Gandhi doesn't even care to carry his sword with him

But NoName threads built different, no one writes more controversial threads lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Zoro's final opponent will be either Gandhi or Shiryu depending on who the final villain is. Recent evidence points to Gandhi. Narratively it makes most sense based off current information, which could change.

There's still a big chance that Mihawk could be his last fight though. Zoro vs Mihawk could always happen in the epilogue, maybe Shanks is actually evil and Mihawk will join with the Red Hair Pirates. Maybe Mihawk is connected to Imu in some way that we don't know yet.

It's too early to tell, but I wouldn't count out Mihawk as Zoro's final opponent till it becomes 100 percent clear he isn't .

I am a Shanks fan and I think both absolutely lose before the endgame. There is a difference between personal merit and dreams vs saving the world from a deadly superpower.

That is, of course, one or either of these characters have endgame goals that warrant endgame positions. Its just purely a narrative thing, regardless of the "rules" people create.