Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
there is no reason to sub unless u absolutely cant play
i think fuji subbed cuz hes sick

just cuz some players scum read u doesnt mean u sub out :/
hope u can stay till the end
I couldn't play before I signed up lol but I never can ignore a game even when I'm swamped.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can't follow that because by his tone alone I feel like he is town.

The part that bugs me is ultra leaching on to what he said about me and going extreme with it. Two scums would not do that together and I would lean more ultra being the scum in that scenario, so I would not switch my vote to save ultra from a possible lynch when he is the scummiest of the two.
why cant he be a townie that doesnt know how u play?
his points make perfect sense tbh
partly cuz i made the same points when i first started playing with u, except i was also calling u playing like an indie day 1

hes bringing too much attention to himself JUST to bring u down? really?

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 for 1 doesnt look like a trade scum ultra takes day 1

ionno

lets go dest/prof/lanji

i want the scum in those today

starting with dest

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know you keep repeating that prof was making a push on you when he really wasn't and your treatment of him has been strange. You make it sound like I was sheeping him when that was 100% my push, he was kinda just making observations that could point to you being scum if Fuji/Enryu were.
aside from zem do u have any scum/town reads?

Zemmi

GodMommie
why cant he be a townie that doesnt know how u play?
his points make perfect sense tbh
partly cuz i made the same points when i first started playing with u, except i was also calling u playing like an indie day 1

hes bringing too much attention to himself JUST to bring u down? really?
Could be and might be blinded with being absolutely annoyed with him, but at the same time I have a feeling I might be right with my vote on him. Like he said himself he could talk himself out of being scummy when I flip town

Emil

Certified Memelord
if anything zem is town and flower is the one that could be scum

flower blind trusting ali/zem too much is a bit sus

but for now im inclined to town read flower/zem atleast. ali is yet to be decided

i dont sence an agenda from flower/fuji's play

Zemmi

GodMommie
if anything zem is town and flower is the one that could be scum

flower blind trusting ali/zem too much is a bit sus

but for now im inclined to town read flower/zem atleast. ali is yet to be decided

i dont sence an agenda from flower/fuji's play
I have two points that points to Flower being more town than scum, the one I'm willing to share is her casual play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could be and might be blinded with being absolutely annoyed with him, but at the same time I have a feeling I might be right with my vote on him. Like he said himself he could talk himself out of being scummy when I flip town
im only concerned at him over tunneling and not looking at the others

can u help me with a vote on dest for now b4 i go sleep

aside from zem do u have any scum/town reads?
Baba is probably town. Flower could kinda go either way. You seem alright - though being too sensible is a scum tell of yours isn't it? Kek

I dunno if X is the scummiest person here. Think his play so far can fall with his town game.

Has Prof casted a vote yet? Most of his posts are...ok but he doesn't seem like he has any direction yet, so could be scum. Enryu/Lanji plausible as well but have posted too little

Emil

Certified Memelord
case on dest
it aint much but its honest work

1. you joke about being scum
2. you cruise by this ultra vs zem interaction without reacting to it
3. you ask me and prof about our reads, then negatively comment about our town reads, saying u dont view them as town or wondering why we have them as town
> wondered why i have enryu and zem as town reads
> questioned why prof has flower and zem as town reads
despite the thought process and reasons already being outlined in the thread (specially for prof's reads)

from my PoV it looks to me like you just want townies to keep fighting each others and let more chaos to arise in the game, without really making any attempts to solve any of this mess

and to that i say brother dest, you are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.