[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
first i feel i am most likely to end up dead given almost everyone town read Zem here.

second in Zem vs Ultra i for most part found Ultra Town but there's two things that stood out to me. first how he started on Zem thats exactly similar to what he did on Pokemon game with me and second he was present when Ali was hinting Misa Misa, even voted him then. what odd here is when Professor called him out for reading Ali town for no good reason he immediately flipped back to voting Ali for same initial thing he had voted Ali for at the start of the game.
to me it looks like he isod ali after being asked about him

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just those two. Numbers were similar here. L was a lynchpin, though. If he's no longer a lynchpin there *could* be 3, there's that other guy from the series who Light recruited. But in case of either him or Misa I would anticipate the scum team is separated from the start in some regard.

In that game Mello was pro town indie and my guy was Serial.
pls no lynch pins ffs lmao

@Ratchet u wouldn't do this to us would u

u love lynch pins for sm reason :whitepress:

imagine if that lynch pin is zolo/ali lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
page 31
if u guys r claiming or hinting
do not direct claim ur flavor. let others claim it for u
take precautions...

claiming rn is pretty useless tho eh

Emil

Certified Memelord
Exactly

My 5D chess play.

If you're Town and don't get it I'm honestly disappointed :catcry:
[vote lynch alibaba]

aight no
dont 5D chess anything with town
come right out with it. what r u doing/implying?

if ur town then scum already know what ur hinting at but town doesnt
so ur just helping scum rn

Is Zolo a jester or what lol?

Deciding what you think someone is or isn’t capable of is reading them I would say. If it were someone else saying the same things it wouldn’t sway me the same way.

Put a case on it. Because OMGUS isn’t good enough for me to believe your read is genuine lol. You did the same thing in the OP game when you called your wagon scum driven and said that people suspecting you were scummy lol.
not a jester
just being zolo

Status
Not open for further replies.