Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

60 pages of whole lotta nonsense lmao. i mean i get it some of yall are getting rly desperate for some akainu hype to cling to but citing from obviously fake, non-canon sources is just sad.

Prime Garp will always be untouchable and the only one that has the potential to surpass him in the VERY FAR future (im talking like 30 years into the story) is the future of the marines, garp's favorite protege; Koby and that's it!:kayneshrug:

Isn't it confirmed to be fake?
Literally not. I asked like 3 times and the only thing they come up with is sandman saying "trust me bro" with no proof whatsoever and rowing back some times saying its not fake but doubting its reliable.

I'm disappointed in Lee for being so weak by crumbling so quickly after getting bashed by some Yonkotards with no proof at all. I mean it may be fake, but why delete the post and admit its debunked if its literally not and there are clear scans where its unlikely someone sat there 10 hours in photoshop making up stuff which isnt even that important and controverse.

Literally not. I asked like 3 times and the only thing they come up with is sandman saying "trust me bro" with no proof whatsoever and rowing back some times saying its not fake but doubting its reliable.

I'm disappointed in Lee for being so weak by crumbling so quickly after getting bashed by some Yonkotards with no proof at all. I mean it may be fake, but why delete the post and admit its debunked if its literally not and there are clear scans where its unlikely someone sat there 10 hours in photoshop making up stuff which isnt even that important and controverse.
This is hilarious bruh