Powers & Abilities Did Luffy just use his ultimate attack on Kaido?

Was Luffy's Supreme Kong Gun his ultimate attack?

• Total voters
It's hard to see because Oda cut off all those panels and the angles are shit, but that last attack could have been an Over King Kong Gun. Not sure though.

The earlier attack clearly not KKG-sized. You can see when Luffy retries for a second time. (Right panel he's already deflated, the he reinflates before Kaido KOes him).

KKG is more than body-sized. If the last clash between Kaido and Luffy is just a carbon-copy repeat and he uses Over KKG that will answer the question.

The move is literally called "King Kong".
What's this back and forth? First, you argue with kanjis, now it's about "King Kong" and then it's about angles again... I played all your games and addressed all your arguments but you started at square one again... Stop being intellectually dishonest.
No matter what you say, those are the facts:
- KKG is Great Monkey King Gun.
- SKG is Supreme Monkey King Gun.
- Apart from kanjis, SKG is the exact same size of KKG, there are two exact same shots similar to the ones in DR.
- It did moderate damage to Kaido at best.
- Kaido quickly got up and responded with an even stronger TB version, almost knocking Luffy out AGAIN.

Again, this move is called "King Kong" Gun but its kanji is totally different. Comparing both kanjis, SKG is clearly the more advanced version. It's like you're telling me 30 is greater than 50. It's objectively wrong. Try to grasp that.

There's Monkey King Gun, then Great Monkey King Gun and THEN it's Supreme Monkey King Gun. This technique not being called "King Kong Gun" doesn't make it function differently than the previous version. It's called Over Kong Gun but it works the same like KKG or in fact, it's still KKG but with a different name.

I know it sucks to be wrong about KKG being the finisher to defeat Kaido but it is what it is. You really look very biased and delusional for not admitting it's an AdCoC KKG at least. At least have the dignity to admit your mistake and move on. Nobody would trash you for being honest - but this mindless back and forth, purposely denying and ignoring solid evidence isn't gonna do the cut, dude.

There is no creature called "Over Kong". Just like "大蛇"/Great Serpent for Culverin means Orochi. You can't just replace Kanji as you please. "Great Britain" is an actual place. "Supreme Britain" is not a thing.
Cool story man, but the kanji isn't merely about Large Apes, King Kong or whatever, it's an improved version of Monkey King Gun - and Over Kong Gun is the continuation of this attack series.
Supreme Monkey King Gun > Great Monkey King Gun > Monkey King Gun.

And again, I'm showing you the whole kanjis, you take the first two characters and give them a whole different meaning than it is.

You realise many kanji words actually can have the exact same character(s) but the slight differences are still a crucial part in translating words? Because each kanji has a different meaning. 大猿 is Large Ape, cool. 大猿王銃 simply isn't tho.

The earlier attack clearly not KKG-sized. You can see when Luffy retries for a second time. (Right panel he's already deflated, the he reinflates before Kaido KOes him).
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

What's this back and forth? First, you argue with kanjis, now it's about "King Kong" and then it's about angles again...
- Apart from kanjis, SKG is the exact same size of KKG, there are two exact same shots similar to the ones in DR.
- Kaido quickly got up and responded with an even stronger TB version, almost knocking Luffy out AGAIN.

Again, this move is called "King Kong" Gun but its kanji is totally different. Comparing both kanjis, SKG is clearly the more advanced version. It's like you're telling me 30 is greater than 50. It's objectively wrong. There's Monkey King Gun, then Great Monkey King Gun and THEN it's Supreme Monkey King Gun. This technique not being called "King Kong Gun" doesn't make it function differently than the previous version. It's called Over Kong Gun but it works the same like KKG or in fact, it's still KKG but with a different name.

I know it sucks to be wrong about KKG being the finisher to defeat Kaido but it is what it is. You really look very biased and delusional for not admitting it's an AdCoC KKG at least. At least have the dignity to admit your mistake and move on. Nobody would trash you for being honest - but this mindless back and forth, purposely denying and ignoring solid evidence isn't gonna do the cut, dude.

Cool story man, but the kanji isn't merely about Large Apes, King Kong or whatever, it's an improved version of Monkey King Gun - and Over Kong Gun is the continuation of this attack series.

And again, I'm showing you the whole kanjis, you take the first two characters and give them a whole different meaning than it is.

You realise many kanji words actually can have the exact same character(s) but the slight differences are still a crucial part in translating words? Because each kanji has a different meaning. 大猿 is Large Ape, cool. 大猿王銃 simply isn't tho.

--He can't accept it ; its unreal to him lol

--Kaido taking an attack which is 10 times stronger than the one which defeated Doffy lol

What's this back and forth? First, you argue with kanjis, now it's about "King Kong" and then it's about angles again...

Again, this move is called "King Kong" Gun but its kanji is totally different. Comparing both kanjis, SKG is clearly the more advanced version. It's like you're telling me 30 is greater than 50. It's objectively wrong. There's Monkey King Gun, then Great Monkey King Gun and THEN it's Supreme Monkey King Gun. This technique not being called "King Kong Gun" doesn't make it function differently than the previous version. It's called Over Kong Gun but it works the same like KKG or in fact, it's still KKG but with a different name.

The back and forth is because you're illiterate in English but now are pretending to speak Japanese.

The Kanji are there for semantics, but they have a counterpart in pronounciation. The counterparts are

大猿 -> King Kong

and 覇 -> Over.

You're trying to break apart "大猿" when Oda is telling you "Large Ape" refers to King Kong, a mythical creature.

What's this back and forth? First, you argue with kanjis, now it's about "King Kong" and then it's about angles again... I played all your games and addressed all your arguments but you started at square one again... Stop being intellectually dishonest.

Again, this move is called "King Kong" Gun but its kanji is totally different. Comparing both kanjis, SKG is clearly the more advanced version. It's like you're telling me 30 is greater than 50. It's objectively wrong. Try to grasp that.

There's Monkey King Gun, then Great Monkey King Gun and THEN it's Supreme Monkey King Gun. This technique not being called "King Kong Gun" doesn't make it function differently than the previous version. It's called Over Kong Gun but it works the same like KKG or in fact, it's still KKG but with a different name.

Imagine being dumb enough to think KKG was the finisher for Kaido.

Doffytards…
Post automatically merged:

It's hard to see because Oda cut off all those panels and the angles are shit, but that last attack could have been an Over King Kong Gun. Not sure though.

KKG is more than body-sized. If the last clash between Kaido and Luffy is just a carbon-copy repeat and he uses Over KKG that will answer the question.
In what universe is a OKG…”body sized”. Shit dwarfs Luffy….

Doffytards…
It clear, Drunken Hybrid Kaido>G4 Boundman with adv CoC and adv CoO.
Even Snakeman was easily trashed, Boundman could only fight back with KKG moves...
And that is a Kaido who go thought a gauntlet of fights.

If people think this was Kaido strongest version are also wrong, Luffy will need more to hurt Kaido and beat him, G4 is clearly not enough.

The back and forth is because you're illiterate in English but now are pretending to speak Japanese.
I'm not acting like a weeb suddenly being able to speak Japanese very well. I use official translations as an argument and the kanji stuff is just the result of small research, ofc it's NOTHING compared to actual Japanese translators like Eten who translated everything of it.

Meanwhile, you're still on about this...

You're trying to break apart "大猿" when Oda is telling you "Large Ape" refers to King Kong, a mythical creature.
^shit here. Just be quiet and accept your L.

Can't wait to see the excuses these morons will use when uses a "King Kong" move down the line again.

Doffytards…
Post automatically merged:

In what universe is a OKG…”body sized”. Shit dwarfs Luffy….

Every move looks like that from up close perspective you fucking idiot. Show something where you see both the fist and body from the same distance.

The move right after is clearly not KKG

Maybe Luffy was trying to use it at the end, but in the beginning it's clearly not KKG.

Can't wait to see the excuses these morons will use when uses a "King Kong" move down the line again.
Let's bet then.
I say SKG is KKG with ACoC and if there is an Over King Kong Gun, it will be something like King King King Kong Gun in size.
You say Supreme King Kong Gun will be the size of DR KKG.
The winner chooses the avatar which the loser has to wear for a week. You're in for it?

KKG in Dressrosa:

Luffy's first SKG vs. Kaido:

It's literally the same size.

vs. a regular Kong Gun vs Kaido:
I didn't say it's a regular Kong Gun. I said it's a superior version of Kong Gun, hence "Over Kong". But it's not King. Oda has been experimenting with different sizes this entire arc.

I've been having these arguments since the rooftop started

Roc Gun =/= Elephant Gun
Kong Gatling =/= Kong Organ
Hydra =/= Black Mamba
Over Kong =/= King Kong

Your argument is that he just "renamed" King Kong to Over Kong. I'm telling you there is 0 renaming for Luffy.

If anything is getting renamed is his awakened mode. Oda is not going to rename ACoA, ACoC, then Awakened.

Let's bet then.
I say SKG is KKG with ACoC and if there is an Over King Kong Gun, it will be something like King King King Kong Gun in size.
You say Supreme King Kong Gun will be the size of DR KKG.
The winner chooses the avatar which the loser has to wear for a week. You're in for it?
I see you still can't read. "Over" makes something bigger. It doesn't make it King sized.

I never argued Over Kong = Kong in size, but KKG > Over > KG.

I see you still can't read. "Over" makes something bigger. It doesn't make it King sized.

I never argued Over Kong = Kong in size, but KKG > Over > KG.
Mate, we have been over this point already, the whole discussion over 11 pages. As I said, if you're so confident about this thing, you sure can bet with me about this. I wouldn't even mind that much if I'm wrong at the end. Go on. :kayneshrug:

Mate, we have been over this point already, the whole discussion over 11 pages. As I said, if you're so confident about this thing, you sure can bet with me about this. I wouldn't even mind that much if I'm wrong at the end. Go on. :kayneshrug:
Bet on what? The entire premise of your bet was wrong. I literally said "Over" makes things bigger, but not King sized.