Powers & Abilities Did Luffy just use his ultimate attack on Kaido?

Was Luffy's Supreme Kong Gun his ultimate attack?

• Total voters
Can't wait to see the excuses these morons will use when uses a "King Kong" move down the line again.

Every move looks like that from up close perspective you fucking idiot. Show something where you see both the fist and body from the same distance.

The move right after is clearly not KKG

Maybe Luffy was trying to use it at the end, but in the beginning it's clearly not KKG.
Are you literally retarded….

Oda really is in hurry how it seems.
Remember, how much time passed until Luffy learned g2/3 and how much of it deal it was?
Same with G4...
And the thing is ,if he also get an awakening power up now,what is next?

He surely will get one or two for each of his future opponents in Blackbeard and Imu. What's op power up is next?

A CoC one for sure.
Considering the Sabo comment back in dressrosa against Burgess ,will the experience of previous user play a role in power up?
If his fruit is the special one,it will get new features.

Will he get power ups by talking with the previous users?

Will voat end up being a a power up as well? Gonna throw up if it is the case with the laat one.

I think he should have stopped with Flowing CoC with Kaidou.

In the end if theze hypothetic ones end up being true. It will be too many too fast.

Im not buying it being a KKG.It didn't really seem all that impactful.
When I saw it I thought it's probably something between KG and KKG.
Post automatically merged:

The portrayal of the attack is so fucking trash I can't buy that this is Luffy's best shot

I'm not saying it should k.o Kaido

But it should be portrayed as something WELL ABOVE the other blows he landed on Kaido

And it simply wasn't
Agreed.There was literally no hype around it.It doesn't make sense for Oda to keep KKG hidden for 260 chapters only to bring it back like this.

Last edited:
Im not buying it being a KKG.It didn't really seem all that impactful.
When I saw it I thought it's probably something between KG and KKG.
Post automatically merged:

Agreed.There was literally no hype around it.It doesn't make sense for Oda to keep KKG hidden for 260 chapters only to bring it back like this.
It KKG no doubt proven by design as well as kanjis

No, Purple-chan. My logic says OP isnt in Saitama's universe. Stop it, silly you... :smoothy:
You obviously havent paid attention, Kaido isnt wearing kevlar, he is tough inside too.
If he wasnt, Kidd's Punk Vise would have damaged him or lolffy when he was inside his mouth where there is no "kevlar".
Doesnt matter what move he used, he always dealt the same low damaji. That much is a fact. :goyea:
Saitama is an exagerate example so you understand that your logic is idiotic.

Kaido is like any top tier, he has great durability overall, top tier durability but with the plus of its kevlar skin.
Luffy never attacked him inside directly, wtf.
And Kid did damage him.

Yeah no, cope. If your brain cant process even simple logic as for why Luffy used a stronger mode than his base mode, then you should join your fellow cultists in a rat laboratory.

In this chapter Luffy hits Kaido with an attack called "Over Kong Gun" or "Supreme Kong Gun"

Apparently "Supreme" has the same kanji has the one found in Conqueror Haki

Do you think it was Luffy's new ultimate attack (KKG coated with CoC) or just a new KG coated with CoC?
Nope either way supreme Kong gatling or supreme Kong bazooka are his strongest move

There could be also the attack he used against Crocodile storm gatling which in my opinion in gear 4 COC+COA
Would destroy nearly any enemy

Fast, big and powerful punches

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Saitama is an exagerate example so you understand that your logic is idiotic.

Kaido is like any top tier, he has great durability overall, top tier durability but with the plus of its kevlar skin.
Luffy never attacked him inside directly, wtf.
And Kid did damage him.

Yeah no, cope. If your brain cant process even simple logic as for why Luffy used a stronger mode than his base mode, then you should join your fellow cultists in a rat laboratory.
I love your delusions the most, Purple-chan. :rolaugh:

I guess King King King Kong gun (atleast 1000 times stronger than king kong gun) with advance coc is his best attack before Luffy awakening his legendary devil fruit.
You do know that would do the same low damaji as base nameless hit? :saden:

Veku

Flamboyant
And the thing is ,if he also get an awakening power up now,what is next?

He surely will get one or two for each of his future opponents in Blackbeard and Imu. What's op power up is next?

A CoC one for sure.
Considering the Sabo comment back in dressrosa against Burgess ,will the experience of previous user play a role in power up?
If his fruit is the special one,it will get new features.

Will he get power ups by talking with the previous users?

Will voat end up being a a power up as well? Gonna throw up if it is the case with the laat one.

I think he should have stopped with Flowing CoC with Kaidou.

In the end if theze hypothetic ones end up being true. It will be too many too fast.
Even worse than predicted lmao....Luffy is just about to turn into the equivalent of the choosen one of Star wars of SSJ of Dbz and he's yet to defeat Blackbeard, potentially Imu and Akainu....I agree completely with you, personaly I'd switch Awakening for Coc against Kaido with Coc power up against Teach or Akainu, makes more sense to me.

Ah, because of the anime episode, right? I mean, everyone with functional eyes could see that this was a King Kong Gun move but named differently.
Probably because "over" Kong Gun sounds lame. But it is also translated into "supreme" Kong Gun, which sounds like the same ballpark as a "King" Kong Gun. The size was exactly the same. And he used it as a finisher for Kaido as he was running out of time. Let's say, KKG is like 10% stronger if it's not the same move, we know that even a Roc Gun with ACoC and internal destruction is more powerful as compared to a DR KKG. A DR KKG wouldn't do shit to Kaido.

Veku

Flamboyant
Ah, because of the anime episode, right? I mean, everyone with functional eyes could see that this was a King Kong Gun move but named differently.
I'm just wondering why Oda wasn't simply calling it a KKG?
I mean he wasn't bothering with re-naming other moves of G4, just because they have been amplified with ADVCOA/ADVCOC or both.

Last edited:
I just wonder why Oda wasn't simply calling it a KKG?
I mean he wasn't bothering with re-naming other moves of G4, just because they have been amplified with ADVCOA/ADVCOC or both.
Maybe because it's his new finisher. Just like he came up with Roc Moves, he called his strongest boundman move "supreme" rather than king. We haven't seen Luffy naming many of his old moves when using them with ACoC. I believe he only used Jet Culverin once in Snakeman with ACoC but apart from that, hasn't resorted to old moves. He instead came up with a new move in Snakeman (Hydra).

Wrong:
"The kanjis are 覇猿王銃, literal translation would be Supreme Monkey King Gun

In comparison, KG is Monkey King Gun猿王銃
KKG is Great Monkey King Gun大猿王銃 (Thx Eten)"

And also @ConquistadoR had the same translation:
"
Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = 大猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 覇猿王銃
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun". "

Supreme Monkey King Gun>Great Monkey King Gun>Monkey King Gun...
The OKG is a supreme version of KKG just with adv CoC, the first even is big as KKG.
Luffy wouldn´t used the same attack twice if he had something above it, stop the cope...
Kaido and Luffy where using their move again for the last hit.
Kinda call it, OKG was Luffy strongest G4 Move and it couldn't knock out Kaido for sure.