Powers & Abilities Did Luffy just use his ultimate attack on Kaido?

Was Luffy's Supreme Kong Gun his ultimate attack?

• Total voters
Again, it's not "Great" Monkey King Gun. It's "Great Ape/Large Ape" King Gun.

You're translating Great with Supreme. That's wrong. It's supposed to be "Large Ape" King Gun vs. "Monkey" King Gun.

There are no "Supreme Monkeys". That makes no sense. The "Great Monkey" refers to "King Kong".
Dude let the translator duo the job since you totally fail and put narative on your side while beeing totally wrong.
"Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun (ゴムゴムの大猿王銃(キングコングガン) Gomu Gomu no Kingu Kongu Gan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Great Monkey King Gun"): "
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi/Gear_Fourth_Techniques#Boundman

@ConquistadoR translation fit into it, their is no adv version for KKG like Great Ape or something.
"
Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = 大猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 覇猿王銃
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun". "

Supreme Monkey King Gun>Great Monkey King Gun>Monkey Gun...

The fist of Supreme Monkey King Gun was big as Great Monkey King Gun, the only different, it was fused with adv CoC and adv CoA which made it a adv version and above KKG.
Their is no other move above that, get it and accept it.
Luffy is not beating Kaido with Boundman, awakening will be the key..

What kills me is that Luffy says this is his "last" G4 and people are parading that he's gonna "do it again" because they want it to.

Like read the narrative. The gorosei are scared of something with Luffy. Watch Luffy win without G4 and in an awakened state. Awakening is NOT Haki
Because that destroy their headcanon of Boundman being enough to beat Kaido and that KKG was the key for beating him.
Both got debunked, Kaido found easily a answer to Snakeman speed+FS, he easily endure a adv of KKG and Boundman...
It was clear that Luffy was losing the battle with just G4, thiis will change with awakening who was hyped by the Gorosei, like it or not this going to happen.

Because that destroy their headcanon of Boundman being enough to beat Kaido and that KKG was the key for beating him.
Both got debunked, Kaido found easily a answer to Snakeman speed+FS, he easily endure a adv of KKG and Boundman...
It was clear that Luffy was losing the battle with just G4, thiis will change with awakening who was hyped by the Gorosei, like it or not this going to happen.
Or they hype up Kaidos awakening

But i think both awakening will be monkas

Luffy and Kaido awakened powers will show why this fight is called a world class battle. Kaido still not used his all out power. Luffy will answer with his awakened power. Ongishima can't not even almost handle Boundman vs Kaido. Awakened version of both will take on mainland on wano.
Remember when the CP0 agent told us it was good that Vegepunk failed to copy Kaidos DF?

Its clear the fruit can do more than just boost your stats

Looks like KKG amplified with CoC (and internal destruction), turning it into Supreme Kong Gun. It even looks the same in terms of performance and size:

Also not how in Udon, Luffy was casually practicing his King Kong Gun in conjunction with training his internal destruction:

With Luffy calling it his finisher move.

It's just that Kaido is built so different that it isn't even funny. He ate the first Supreme King Gun like nothing, despite the humongous amount of damage he suffered fighting like 15 people in several rounds (Scabbards, Supernova, where he received Gamma Knife, Kong Gatling and CoC Asura, CoC Luffy round 1, Yamato, Luffy round 2).

And Supreme Kong Gun is >>> DR Kong Gun.

R.I.P "CoC Boundman is PK+ in AP, he would trash everyone, including Kaido". Can't even finish a Kaido that got pummeled the whole day.

:josad:

We don't really know what Zoan awakening is outside of a loose pre-timeskip definition. Concept really still needs to be touched on still because we don't exactly know know how it works outside of paramecia
Nah man, kaido isn't pulling a random awakening out of his pocket. Devil Fruit master crocdile already told us what zoan awakening does, so its not a loose pre-ts defintion.

It was Luffy's most powerful move at the moment. Lets see what he will do after his awakening.

Also SKG did a good damage on Kaido both of them should be on their last legs. Ending of the fight seems soon if we include Kaido's flashback i think this fight will end in 10-12 chapters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Looks like KKG amplified with CoC (and internal destruction), turning it into Supreme Kong Gun. It even looks the same in terms of performance and size:

Also not how in Udon, Luffy was casually practicing his King Kong Gun in conjunction with training his internal destruction:

With Luffy calling it his finisher move.

It's just that Kaido is built so different that it isn't even funny. He ate the first Supreme King Gun like nothing, despite the humongous amount of damage he suffered fighting like 15 people in several rounds (Scabbards, Supernova, where he received Gamma Knife, Kong Gatling and CoC Asura, CoC Luffy round 1, Yamato, Luffy round 2).

And Supreme Kong Gun is >>> DR Kong Gun.

R.I.P "CoC Boundman is PK+ in AP, he would trash everyone, including Kaido". Can't even finish a Kaido that got pummeled the whole day.

:josad:
More ammo for your swordsmen are gods thread

I find it bizarre how this forum sometimes actively roots against Luffy, the main character of a shonen manga. He'll obviously get a new power-up to defeat the big bad guy, I don't know why anyone would expect otherwise from this genre. You could argue about Zoro vs Luffy all day but I think it's clear that Luffy will eventually manage to defeat Kaido.

"Luffy can't win without Oda giving him power-ups, this proves he sucks"

I mean, it's a fictional character created by Oda, he can have him do whatever he wants. It's not real.

:emohiyo: