Questions & Mysteries Does it count as Luffy’s win if Kizaru is still down

Does it count as luffy’s win

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Kizaru is so incompetent that Saturn had to summon all 5 of his homies to help him get past Luffy. He completely failed as a bodyguard and got embarrassed by Luffy the entire arc, who mind you, only wants to stop him from going after the crew lol. I'm convinced no one understands the difference between this arc and previous arcs, as Luffy never once stated that he wanted to defeat Kizaru or Saturn, that's why he kept throwing them away and is visibly holding back if we compare his performance to the Kaido fight.

I expect Oda to at least explain why Luffy has not once used acoc or acoa this arc, it's getting ridiculous :seriously:

If i'm being honest
If Luffy hit Kizaru with multiple "One Shot" And he still come back up and fighting again and again.
Isn't that pretty much impressive?
Like How Many One Shot did u need to make him down for good. Especially when u are a Yonko.

I mean its just like Luffy vs Kaido, but Luffy still needs sum meat to be able to fight again ( before his Awakening )
That's why it can't be called a ''one shot'' if Kizaru gets up everytime with 0 visible damage lol.
We can't even put it on ''awakened zoan regen'' since Kizaru isn't one.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy won because he one shot kizaru.. twice. I mean Luffy was kicked through the labophase and almost died and yet Kizaru still gave Luffy almost no difficulty. Luffy seemed to have the upperhand in g4 and literally toyed with Kizaru in g5.

Difficulties aside Kizaru is not a threat to Luffy anymore.
Come on now...you started good and then went on spewing nonsense.
How did Luffy seem to have the upperhand in G4 when he was sent flying through the labophase in Snakeman (his fastest G4 form) ?
He also didn't ''toy'' in G5 or Kizaru would be down but he isn't, he seems even cleaner than at the start of the fight.
Luffy the dry cleaner ?

The state of the Luffy fandom. Every character he touches is automatically defeated even though he has failed to damage anyone this entire arc.

- Failed to scratch a Seraphim
- Couldn't put down Lucci
- Sneak attacked Kizaru a hundred times and failed to even give him the slightest bit of damage
- Failed to scratch Saturn

This is the worst arc ever for Luffy
:gokulaugh:

The state of the Luffy fandom. Every character he touches is automatically defeated even though he has failed to damage anyone this entire arc.

- Sneak attacked Kizaru a hundred times and failed to even give him the slightest bit of damage

Cringe denial:whitepress:

Gore doesn't mix well with Looney Tunes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Fact. Let vegapunk die

While Kizaru ia still conscious, Luffy hasnt win.

And even though he hasnt win, Kizaru doesnt seem able to win.
In the op I never said kizaru was defeated, I said if kizaru is still immobile and the only reason fluffy can't properly finish him is because the gorosei are holding him down (remember 3 minutes has passed), does it count as a fluffy win

In the op I never said kizaru was defeated, I said if kizaru is still immobile and the only reason fluffy can't properly finish him is because the gorosei are holding him down (remember 3 minutes has passed), does it count as a fluffy win
It does, since it indicates theres nothing kizaru could do otherwise.

This is not a big deal tho, but admiral tards bit of more then they could crew and now get mad about it

Its hilarious how much Ztards cling to lunarians lol, fodder who's incapable of doing anything after it's gimmick gets discovered is worshiped by sword bois hahahah

Yeah, I know, reason I said it isnt as you mention, Kizaru can get up and counter attack Luffy if he did try to finish him.

For example Law vs Doffy, he played dead ao he could use his best move at the time, Kizaru still can use some sort of strategy, yet I doubt anything will work and still lose.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Vegapunk only died after Saturn started helping Kizaru and Luffy passed the responsibility of protecting Vegapunk to Sanji.

I don't see how Vegapunk's death should be a win for Kizaru, considering he only achieved it after Saturn helped him and distracted Luffy. This is what we can expect from those who think that Kizaru attacking Marco with the help of a vice admiral, who handcuffed Marco, is a victory, in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you should give credits to Luffy. Kizaru would be after Sanji and VP if Luffy wasn't there.

Kizaru isn't defeated since he is still there and thinking about his life, but it's because of Luffy that he can't do what he wants.

In boxing, if you are unable to fight whether you are concious or not, the referee would have stopped the fight and you would have lost. And I don't buy emo Kizaru. He was firing lasers out of his eyes just before being sent flying.LOL