Elden Ring

Starting my ng+ 4

Will not use summons, even tho they are pretty much useless in DLC anyways but going 100% without summons this time
I used summons against midra and bayle in previous run
100% will summon ansbach against radahn tho, need that end dialogue cause i failed his quest my first play trough

2 hours ago I beat Consort Radahn ,I saved him for last. Beat all remembrance bosses including Bayle before that.

I managed to enter dlc completely unspoiled and its a great , huge addition to original game . Its amazing how huge game Elden ring is with this dlc . Will surely beat elden ring with dlc couple more times.

Now I must try and play Baldurs gate 3 I got it pre ordered but only played it for 2 hours. I hope world , freedom of choices , story and characters can compensate my dislike for turn based combat.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Let me get your guys’ takes on my new Holy Build I’m going to RP. Complete with lore and backstory and everything. Lol

Name: Malachi the Gold Struck

Malachi is Hebrew for Messenger of God.

This is a child of Radagon and Marika, born deformed because incest.

The idea is that he was born blessed by gold, but his body was too weak to handle gold’s majesty, so as a baby he is blinded and his skin is charred almost black by the brilliance of gold.

He is raised sheltered and in seclusion, as his body is too weak to handle the Erdtree’s light. He spends his life studying gold incantations to overcome his weakness, but ultimately dies just before the Shattering without ever making a name for himself.

I know Holy Damage can be dogshit, especially Golden Order Incantations alone, so I want like a Hybrid Golden Order/Destined Death Build that will in the end use Incantations like Wrath of Gold, Radagon’s Rings, and Black Blade as well as weapons like Marika’s Hammer, the Golden Order Greatsword, and Maliketh’s Black Blade with some kind of black and gold armor combo because that would look sick. I also want to replay the DLC and get Miquella’s golden nuke lol.

@Uncle Van @Blackbeard @Jaguark101 @TheKnightOfTheSea etc