Elden Ring

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Still struggling? Did you switch your build?
yeah i did.

not to one of the spear/shield ones.

honestly i'd rather just give up and not beat him fairly than to do a cheesy build like that only for him to be nerfed to be manageable and come come back later

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
yeah i did.

not to one of the spear/shield ones.

honestly i'd rather just give up and not beat him fairly than to do a cheesy build like that only for him to be nerfed to be manageable and come come back later
I've never used a shield in elden ring except for the buckler, and that was to specifically parry the Crucible Duo(thanks Bloodborne).

I beat the final boss using the Bloodfiend Arm for Phase 1 and then Heavy Lance(Giant Hunt) and Heavy Banished Greatsword(storm blade) for phase 2.

The bloodfiend arm can end phase 1 without getting hit, but it's risky for phase 2 and got me killed lots.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I've never used a shield in elden ring except for the buckler, and that was to specifically parry the Crucible Duo(thanks Bloodborne).

I beat the final boss using the Bloodfiend Arm for Phase 1 and then Heavy Lance(Giant Hunt) and Heavy Banished Greatsword(storm blade) for phase 2.

The bloodfiend arm can end phase 1 without getting hit, but it's risky for phase 2 and got me killed lots.
i was considering using one of those really heavy weapon builds that actually does high damage on the boss

i want to learn his phase 2 patterns a bit better but i keep getting annoyed at not being able to see him thanks to the laser pillars and Miquella's hair

Imagine a mod where you fight consort Radahn with several minion Aging Untouchables spawning in the area.

:risitavirus:

My Shadow of the Erdtree boss tier list:

I am glad to say that there were no F tier bosses in this DLC of the ones I experienced. Rellana came damn close but I think if they tweak her a little bit, she could be great. As things stand she’s just too cracked for a colossal weapon enjoyer such as myself. The Golden Hippopotamus and its clones were also crap but at least they weren’t overly challenging.

For the most part, I think Elden Ring’s rememberance bosses for me sit around the B-A tier. The Putrescent Knight pushed C tier for his annoyance but overall I don’t think he was bad. The Lion Dance was also quite frustrating but my Scadutree blessing wasn’t leveled so maybe it wasn’t the boss itself.

The big three standouts were of course Messmer, Bayle, and the Consort.

Messmer was frustrating as hell to learn but once I learned him I loved him. His move set was super cool and he had some outrageous lore that completely shook up my understanding of all the lore.

Bayle was just so peak. I didn’t think FROM would surpass Midir for dragon fights but for me Bayle was that guy. His buildup and the battle itself was the most peak shit in the DLC.

Lastly, the consort. I struggled for a while on what I thought of this boss, but beating him was the most memorable experience in all of Elden Ring. I have my own problems with the lore of this battle, and he’s not a perfect boss, but for me he was the perfect combination of spectacle and difficulty. So I give him a tentative SS for now. Definitely either the best or second best boss in Elden Ring beside Bayle.
Rating only the ones i finished already.

I just wish dlc gave us more decent halberds, specifically glaives. They’re my favorite type of weapons.

Romina’s glaive got a good skill but awful damage.
Post automatically merged:

@Lee Ba Shou @Uncle Van @Pot Goblin @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Blackbeard

E Tier is kinda separate form the rest of the list, i think with some minor changes both could be S Tier.
Damn people really rate Scadutree high? I found it just a really annoying damage sponge lol.