Powers & Abilities Enma General Discussion Power-up / Black Blade

Power up?

• Total voters
It's not a tangible thing you can see.

Whatever Enma's case may be, it seems to directly be helping to strengthen Zoro's haki in some way. That effect for Zoro is permanent, so it's a powerup like internal destruction Haki for Luffy is a power up. These things aren't like the Raid Suit, where it only boosts Sanji while he's wearing it, which would constitute that as a temporary powerup. Any kind of new, stronger ability, or strength boost to an already existing ability, is a powerup.
This doesn't make sense, if it's not something you can see then it doesn't "seem" like anything. Throughout the raid we haven't been given any indication of improvement, Haki related or not. All we really know is that he's been intentionally conservative and managing to stop Enma from bleeding him dry. That's not a situation that sounds like a power up because the alternative was a sword that he didn't have to worry about in that regard.

We've seen the hardest Luffy and Sanji could hit before this, and what they couldn't help but fall to in combat. The closest Zoro has come to defeat is running out of breath underwater, or sleep gas, or passing out after whipping someone's ass while nerfed. Is he gonna perform better than he did in those cases? Yes, but that's implied by the time that's passed. That has everything to do with being given time and getting in the appropriate mindset.

There was no contradiction. I was pointing out that it makes sense Mihawk, Ryuma, and Zoro have been through MORE fights, because Mihawk and Zoros dreams called for it, and Ryuma had no choice because Wano was constantly attacked by Marines and Pirates alike. Roger and Whitebeard only fought when it was necessary and avoided fighting when possible. That's the difference between them.

And I didn't say it was only because of battles either. I said it wasn't JUST because of having strong armament haki. It's not just a one step process like you Zoro fans seem to think. It's a forging process.
Roger died at 53
Ryuma died at 47
Mihawk is 43
Zoro is 21

Both Ryuma and Mihawk have black blades whildt being younger than Roger.

You keep insisting that Roger only fights out of neccessity. The same Roger who we saw jumped to fight Oden cause he was interested. He could have avoided that fight but chose to fight. That was not out of necessity.

Zoro through out the series, has only ever fought out of neccesity with the exception being Mihawk. Everyone else he fought cause they threatened his life, were an obstacle to the SH, or he was bounty hunting them to get money to eat.

However, despite all that, Zoro will get a black blade

He cant use more Enma, lol. There is not more Enma to be used, lmao.
Big attack force with little haki? Then why didnt it just do that?:gokulaugh:
He cant? Lol. Zoro says the opposite of what you are saying. You telling about yourself ''I am a Zoro fan'' but you can't even understand what he said.Very sad man.

If you read One Piece you would understand and see that. Bec if he lost control on Enma, then Enma can finish his haki. He is already making big attacks bec of Enma. Now he wants more big big attack. Thats the Enma's power. Other swords cannot do that big attacks with less haki. But Enma can. Open your eyes baby. Every episode showing you are wrong. If you keep saying no without reading, tough times will come for u.:steef::myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He cant? Lol. Zoro says the opposite of what you are saying. You telling about yourself ''I am a Zoro fan'' but you can't even understand what he said.Very sad man.

If you read One Piece you would understand and see that. Bec if he lost control on Enma, then Enma can finish his haki. He is already making big attacks bec of Enma. Now he wants more big big attack. Thats the Enma's power. Other swords cannot do that big attacks with less haki. But Enma can. Open your eyes baby. Every episode showing you are wrong. If you keep saying no without reading, tough times will come for u.:steef::myman:
I am telling it because I understand it better than you. Just like I understood better than you anything Zoro related in Wano.:myman:
No, he didnt make any big attacks because of Enma lol, you are welcome to prove me wrong. If you can that is.:suresure:
Keep your eyes closed baby, that's the only way to digest Zoro greatness. Nothing but good times for me if you didnt notice. :myman:

I am telling it because I understand it better than you. Just like I understood better than you anything Zoro related in Wano.:myman:
No, he didnt make any big attacks because of Enma lol, you are welcome to prove me wrong. If you can that is.:suresure:
Keep your eyes closed baby, that's the only way to digest Zoro greatness. Nothing but good times for me if you didnt notice. :myman:
Nop, I wont try this. I cant say anything who cant read and understand. But we know inside I am right. And you just ignoring manga facts. Thats enoguh for me.:milaugh: