General Feedback & suggestions

Do you agree with promoting Off-site Mafia Games?

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
>hey Tris, didn't you stop playing Mafia?
>eh for the time being, yes
>I bet if [insert argument here] happened, you'd be able to play, just like me!
>no not really

Oh I'm laffin.
lol he is thread banned otherwise he would've kept replying to increase his post count

A rule where players are not allowed to post when I'm sleeping or in class would be nice for me so that way I won't have to come back to having to read all these posts I missed. Make it so that players can only post when I'm online.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
can we cap messages per day in games to 150?

like enforce it

would people like this?
Thats not to be a forum rule. It is a game rule and can be set by any host. Also I already suggested it months ago for hosts to implement in order for you to stop spamming games.

150 is too generous. 75-100 is perfectly fine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're the biggest committer of it. Once you start engaging the thread with your high-octane posting, it snowballs from there and affects everybody else.
that will lower it, but not by much. need some sort of a cap. even in games where im not there / dead the post counts r too high

Thats not to be a forum rule. It is a game rule and can be set by any host. Also I already suggested it months ago for hosts to implement in order for you to stop spamming games.

150 is too generous. 75-100 is perfectly fine.
150 good for a start. lower than 100 seem too restrictive

are u planning to implement it in ur next game?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
that will lower it, but not by much. need some sort of a cap. even in games where im not there / dead the post counts r too high

If I were to host a lighter game, then yes. But I dont plan to use it in hololive.

AL sama

Red Haired

don't really care what you guys do but its way too much of an irony coming from you xD

Are we talking about post ristriction ? That will be really helpful..i lost intrest in big games because its really hard to keep up with game. Whenever i log in there r always 20+ pages to read..thats why i no longer play in big games..
I think another alternative is cap max player (25)
Alow only 1 or to big game per season..

D

Dragomir

Pretty hard to tell considering you do play in nearly every single game, Ekko. The ones where you weren't playing or dead early were more manageable. I'm not blaming it all on you, but I do feel that if you tone your posting down, it'll have a calming effect on everyone else getting them to post less too. Naturally, some games will be super active by design of the game like Weebs.

D

Dragomir

Either way, a post cap wouldn't be as functional as the one on MU as we don't have a bot that counts posts for us and resets it every day phase. Even with the who replied feature, hosts will be doing a lot of math. It's possible for hosts to do it if they want to but it won't be easy nor fun.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Just take a chill pill, i don't understand this need of spending a whole day having 300 posts, you don't help anyone in the game with that and it just off puts other players and even off puts people that wanna try mafia

Would you join a mafia game is someone spammed 300 posts? Now imagine if he got 4 other to do it too, hell us veterans don't like that and lose faith to play, now imagine what a rookie would do

So i don't understand why again should majority bend to a minority when it is minority that should fix their problem

J

Joygirl1

You could easily limit yourself in case you really planned to...
If you don´t wanna spam hundreds of posts then simply stop spamming hundreds of posts.
It´s not rocket science :pepeke:

I‘d appreciate having a reason to post less lol. People always expect one to be active and when I just wanna coast it‘s like “Where is Flower?“. I‘m better making shorter, longer posts as I used to back on OJ.

But I don‘t think you should set a post cap. That limits players too much. Rather make it an unspoken rule to consider quality more instead of quantity. Or like a guideline. People can choose to follow the guideline or not, but if it‘s there people are more inclined to follow it anyway.