General Feedback & suggestions

Do you agree with promoting Off-site Mafia Games?

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
idk, never
but well it's your style, you also don't spam

one also doesn't have to write big posts in order to write thoughtful posts
what I m trying to show here is if someone has a similar play-style like mine then a post cap can be very troublesome

Rej

Year of the black beard!
what I m trying to show here is if someone has a similar play-style like mine then a post cap can be very troublesome
I'd say they should take the challenge, there is always room for a good ol challenge and trying to expand your mafia horizon

I would say that once in a while you can do a post cap game and play it seriously actively like once in a year or blue moon

it also doesn't have to be a 30+ player game, it can be smaller 20-25, so you don't have to force everyone into playing it, only some chosen peeps who are willing to can play it

oh the toxic tags where people here get to be a dick head for free with a pass.

lol why would they remove that?

(but these are the same people who would delete someone status doing the same thing atleast the person making the status has a set of balls to have a name attached to what they are saying)

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
anyway I came here to give an easy proposal (got distracted by this wholesome acting of certain people):
after the current game we will hold a quick 24 hour voting, we will vote on Truth Tells getting generally banned or not on WG, easy as that majority wins, additional to that, hosts can decide to individually apply the rules or not.

this will be a community decision and goes beyond any mod shit or pre-existing rule sets

over

@Ratchet @AL sama

AL sama

Red Haired
anyway I came here to give an easy proposal (got distracted by this wholesome acting of certain people):
after the current game we will hold a quick 24 hour voting, we will vote on Truth Tells getting generally banned or not on WG, easy as that majority wins, additional to that, hosts can decide to individually apply the rules or not.

this will be a community decision and goes beyond any mod shit or pre-existing rule sets

over

@Ratchet @AL sama
should I repeat myself again??

Rej

Year of the black beard!
that's their problem and they need to deal with it
don't you think, it is the communities job to back up the hosts? especially when hosts are unrefined? I am saying this, because like 90% of the hosts here are unrefined, including me, maybe even 100% of the hosts here.
Because of that community rules exist. Unless you imply "WG" is not a community and only consists of rogue hosts looking for a platform to host.
I think democratic votes, just to help hosting within our community is the least that should be done once in a while when drama is piling.
Other communities do it too and in order to prevent a community from crumbling or showing vulnurability, we should rather start to protect and shield our community.

Are you following me on this? Do you understand the problem we are in? Don't you think we deserve a democratic voting on this?

AL sama

Red Haired
don't you think, it is the communities job to back up the hosts? especially when hosts are unrefined? I am saying this, because like 90% of the hosts here are unrefined, including me, maybe even 100% of the hosts here.
Because of that community rules exist. Unless you imply "WG" is not a community and only consists of rogue hosts looking for a platform to host.
I think democratic votes, just to help hosting within our community is the least that should be done once in a while when drama is piling.
Other communities do it too and in order to prevent a community from crumbling or showing vulnurability, we should rather start to protect and shield our community.

Are you following me on this? Do you understand the problem we are in? Don't you think we deserve a democratic voting on this?
there won't be any such community rule rej

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Rej, I've already addressed why I'm not going to leave it to community vote. I fully endorse hosts having full control over what they want to permit in their games.