Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
France cannot do that again

Mbappé was a ghost, Dembele was a ghost, our middle didn’t keep the ball more than 10 seconds straight etc

When we were focused and on the move we were clearly better.

We are likely the best team among the 4 but we will be out if we keep forgetting to play during 40/50 minutes
They're gonna. Morocco has been the defensive chads in this wc. France will have an extremely hard time.

:pepecopium:

Mbappé was a ghost, Dembele was a ghost, our middle didn’t keep the ball more than 10 seconds straight etc

We are likely the best team among the 4 but we will be out if we keep forgetting to play during 40/50 minutes
Kinda disagree on Dembele, he was a complete flop not a ghost.
I never bought his hype, he plays a couple good matches a year but overall he was never grounded.

Coman should be starting.

*Several* is an understatement

More like shit tons of it
Most are in his earlier career.
He may have shit ton but I'd say the shit ton of good obviously outscore his shit ton of bad
Giroud was one of their key reason that keep Arsenal at decent rank during that struggling times
With that poor defence of Arsenal, if he wasn't a solid forward for the team during that time who knows the fate of Arsenal would be much worse

I have to say being an Arsenal player that time have build him a solid striker he is now.

Haha le carnage que ça va être :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I felt like the first half we were great, few mistakes, sharp and deadly. But second half, completely got dominated.
Too many mistakes and penalties. Umpa, tchouameni and hernandez were too shaky! That fault on mount was dumb af!

But I guess they were too much into pressure and England attack was sharp and scary af!

Ps : ngl I was so happy when saka got subbed lol!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kinda disagree on Dembele, he was a complete flop not a ghost.
I never bought his hype, he plays a couple good matches a year but overall he was never grounded.

Coman should be starting.
Agree about the ghost # flop difference
While Mbappé was completely closed and absent, Dembele had some balls but was quite bad

But I disagree. Dembele with France > Coman with France. Coman was always kinda disappointing with the blue