Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to Morocco. If they win it would be huge for them and for the world as well however the football has been largely dreadful. I am tired of long balls and purposeless passing
In the past, there were more long passes in football than today by a lot. Today the game is tighter and the athletes much faster, so much so that in recent years even the judges have had to adapt to run and keep up with the players. Take those stars up to 2005 that most would not adapt.
Post automatically merged:

France cannot do that again

Mbappé was a ghost, Dembele was a ghost, our middle didn’t keep the ball more than 10 seconds straight etc

When we were focused and on the move we were clearly better.

We are likely the best team among the 4 but we will be out if we keep forgetting to play during 40/50 minutes
Mbappé always had two players whose job it was to mark him, one being Kyle Walker, the best right-back in history in defensive terms. He was fundamental in this victory, as the defenders annulled him, opening spaces for teammates who had more freedom

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I talked a lot of shit after Brazil lost. I can't defend the England debacle. It will be at least 60 years since England won it by the time the next one come around, and honestly with the quality of players and what they've showed I expect it will take many, many more years to even have a chance. I'm not even 30 yet but plausibly I may not even be alive to see them win anything. That's just miserable. I want off this ride.

I talked a lot of shit after Brazil lost. I can't defend the England debacle. It will be at least 60 years since England won it by the time the next one come around, and honestly with the quality of players and what they've showed I expect it will take many, many more years to even have a chance. I'm not even 30 yet but plausibly I may not even be alive to see them win anything. That's just miserable. I want off this ride.
tbf the core of Bellingham , saka, foden , mount , TAA, reece ,Declan rice, are all less than 24 and are yet to peak
what are you talking about.

literally the only starters aging out might be Maguire and kane. next 2 world cups you would still have this generation of players.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Now you're just overacting:seriously:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
England did nice. They kept France in Check really well. Pen miss by kane is a blunder but shit happens when you are under pressure.

This team really has potential to go further when they will peak.
Post automatically merged:

And, everyone is getting exposed in Qfs - France is beatable

No one seriously thought team under southgate would win. Most pundit were unanimous southgate is weak link to this team.