Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Despite being a Messi fan I can feel for him.

He has given everything to this sport and entertain the world for 18 years - truly one of the best the World has ever seen.
:cheers:
Him crying is sad but what's more sad is him not sticking around to cheer up his young teammates and be with his fans. If he does this then his image is somewhat saved at the end of his legacy but dang this whole going straight to the locker room just gives more fuels to his hater and turns his supporters against him.
Still love him tho :josad:

Him crying is sad but what's more sad is him not sticking around to cheer up his young teammates and be with his fans. If he does this then his image is somewhat saved at the end of his legacy but dang this whole going straight to the locker room just gives more fuels to his hater and turns his supporters against him.
With how tthe cameras swarmed Neymar after his match, it's no wonder Ronaldo dipped into the lockerroom. Especially since he broke down crying immediately (as expected ofc, who wouldn't in his place)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I do agree that he should have stayed on the field to appreciate the crowd and fans for final time from the World Cup Stage. His teammates needed him as well as many were young.

But Ronaldo was emotionally overwhelmed.

If you carefully see his expressions after he greeted that Morocco fan then you can see that expression reflects he was controlling his tears.

He went through a lot in past one year so it's okay if he wants some personal space
Post automatically merged:

Rayan, why did you put 3 useless options to the poll?
Now now

Don't behave like some Brazil fans were before their loss.

France is good team but they aren't invincible

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
missed yesterday's match due to eye infection, can anyone tell me how it went..
Morocco played really well. Deserves to win

Felix was unlucky - his one header and one really good shot were stopped by Morocco GK and one of his shot hit the cross bar.

England missed one penalty and the opportunity to push this game into Extra time. France was kept in check but their first goal was Beauty