Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Hoh-ing his way to victory.
Jaime lannister is planning to invade south america makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

he had a few moments but they were mostly invisible
the entire team had like 3 attempts on goal
Belgium starts slow in their campaign . They dont have kompany, lukaku . It will hurt this time.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
*just woke up and checked out the results of Spain-Costa Rica game*

:shame:
well, that didn't age well..........

Ah, i see!
:kobeha:
After what happened till now I had no option but to jinx Croatia

And, it worked.

Anything for Spain :smoothy:

And, saw canada vs Belgium highlights.

Canada missed the penalty otherwise it could have been a tie.

Courtois with some impressive saves

This team might even be worse than 2018. DFB needs clean up starts from top and give flick more control.
Post automatically merged:

Lowkey sad. Flick's coaching was superb in Bayern, I thought he will turn Germany into monsters. I know he ain't been a coach for a long but you know, people will cry without immediate success.
He definitely needs time. Team has been stagnant since low left.

Bit of concern dfb priorities and goal post needs to focus on football than what happens outside. Dont let players do politicians job.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He definitely needs time. Team has been stagnant since low left.

Bit of concern dfb priorities and goal post needs to focus on football than what happens outside. Dont let players do politicians job.
They just told them to do this shit before the game:milaugh:

Fucking retards pushing politics/movements and every single shit into the football games.

Fuck all those retards. A football match is not your movement's fucking banner placeholder.

They just told them to do this shit before the game:milaugh:

Fucking retards pushing politics/movements and every single shit into the football games.

Fuck all those retards. A football match is not your movement's fucking banner placeholder.
Rest of the world had 4 years lol. They could have boycotted qualifiers if they wanted to pressurize fifa.

Its too late and i feel doing these stunts has zero progress to lgbt movement as well.