Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

Personally, I don’t mind the toxicity because I’m quite use to it by now. I grew up around it from the age of 7 on xbox to rough schools and neighborhoods but i myself somehow never adopted this attribute

I usually just sit back and try to give them reasonable arguments but typically that backfires into chaos

But yeah I do agree some peeps truly do go too far and need to chill. I don’t believe in attacking people over their race, Sexuality, religion, looks or anything too personal overall

I really don’t enjoy arguments
Had to come back here to remind myself of this

The toxicity really needs to stop guys. I seriously don’t see how people could be so rude to one another constantly over two guys in the same crew….yes I’m referring to Sanji and Zoro

it’s always patience and calmness with me. We need more people on this forum like that

I always love when you say that we should stop being toxic to each other and later ( maybe not the same day ) but later you fight someone out in some thread.

I find it very funny.
Sure I may use a few aggressive words but don’t a lot of people?

Do people consider that being toxic?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sure I may use a few aggressive words but don’t a lot of people?

Do people consider that being toxic?
Don't know what other people consider toxic or not. But the appeal is the same even if you use few aggressive words and later tell people we should stop being toxic:kobeha:

I just find it funny whenever you do that. It's nothing deep.

He thinks that he’s a saint but his behaviour is the opposite. He’s writing nonsense and is provoking around and after that he calls you “toxic" or "angry".
I’m not a saint…I don’t wear purple

I’m just curious as to how I’m seen as toxic when I’m one of the least toxic people i know

U a narcissist. Stfu
I’m really not
I have virtually no ego
All that big talk about high intellect compared to others here is a joke to me and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve laughed at myself and people’s responses to it

I am very humble as I don’t like cocky people or those who brag
Post automatically merged:

Don't know what other people consider toxic or not. But the appeal is the same even if you use few aggressive words and later tell people we should stop being toxic:kobeha:

I just find it funny whenever you do that. It's nothing deep.
Glad i could make you laugh even if it’s unintentional

Toxic is meaningless word . Is swear word is toxic thing again ? If you say no, I dare you to say the f-word in front of preschool including the teachers, if you actually believe f-word is not. Toxic word.
So swear words are toxic words but everyone use it like every day.
Who decide the toxic thing again ?

Had to come back here to remind myself of this

The toxicity really needs to stop guys. I seriously don’t see how people could be so rude to one another constantly over two guys in the same crew….yes I’m referring to Sanji and Zoro

it’s always patience and calmness with me. We need more people on this forum like that
Baits people with Sanji Nonsense

Then proceeds to call himself the equivalent to a "Saint of WG"

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Not trying to be disrespectful, but only option is not to log in.

This reminds me of all them "safety" measures the NFL is taking to avoid head trauma :gokulaugh:

It's all for show to ward off lawsuits. Football can never not cause head trauma. WG users can never not run into toxicity.

Baits people with Sanji Nonsense

Then proceeds to call himself the equivalent to a "Saint of WG"
Baits? BAITS??? Man it’s like no one ever listens to me when I say my opinions are genuine. There are no “Sanji baits” bro

But I never said i was a saint. But for me to be called “toxic” is a little extreme. I’ve never been called that by many people and it just leaves me astonished

Beside most worst gen forums user would not survive early internet warfare like Mario vs Sonic, ps3 vs Xbox 360. It is literally war zone. Death threat is common on early YouTube comments.

YouTube comments made this forums snowflakes . Racist words are throw like crazy. You can comment to kill people and people will upvote for you.

TheAncientCenturion will die or heart attack from YouTube comments from 2005-2012 Including internet warfare.

Baits? BAITS??? Man it’s like no one ever listens to me when I say my opinions are genuine. There are no “Sanji baits” bro

But I never said i was a saint. But for me to be called “toxic” is a little extreme. I’ve never been called that by many people and it just leaves me astonished
So you "Genuinely Bait" other users with Sanji nonsense... and to ice it all off you don't think you're creating any toxicity even though most others on here keep calling you out for it :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Call you the Big DBaiter