Status
Not open for further replies.
already discussed it with drago ahead of time, we're good

just as long as tobi doesnt show up at 4pm it should be fine
Last time, during WCI. Queen stalled her lynch during the teaparty, Claimed there is a bomb(the tamatebako coming) and that it would be best to vote kiwi instead of her and end the phase. They(akai and someone else) didnt listen. She admitted defeat and told them to just end the phase. And they did, before sera could come in(who was invited too).

What they didnt know was that Queen had a vote nullfifying ability, which she used on akai and thus the 50/50 was in her favor and she didnt get lynched.

What im trying to say is, she is really really crafty and is willing to take risks. Perhaps she's hinging on the fact that tobs should be asleep rn and wouldnt be coming back before the DP ends.

So if we get to that, lynch her.

Im keeping my vote on her in case i dont wake up before, godpseed gentlemen

@Kiwipom @Zara

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Last time, during WCI. Queen stalled her lynch during the teaparty, Claimed there is a bomb(the tamatebako coming) and that it would be best to vote kiwi instead of her and end the phase. They(akai and someone else) didnt listen. She admitted defeat and told them to just end the phase. And they did, before sera could come in(who was invited too).

What they didnt know was that Queen had a vote nullfifying ability, which she used on akai and thus the 50/50 was in her favor and she didnt get lynched.

What im trying to say is, she is really really crafty and is willing to take risks. Perhaps she's hinging on the fact that tobs should be asleep rn and wouldnt be coming back before the DP ends.

So if we get to that, lynch her.

Im keeping my vote on her in case i dont wake up before, godpseed gentlemen

@Kiwipom @Zara
Nah, we should vote Rayan, Queen's abilities seems specific enough and nothing has been contradicted yet.

Rayan is just doctor. That's it.

I think I'll go with Rayan as well. If Queen's plan is to lie about her abilities, predict that I would suggest using Madame Christmas, and then nullify Tobi's vote in advance, then she deserves to win for being so big brained.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok everyone, rank all the players in this thread from most suspicious to least suspicious. We'll see at the end of the game who should take the biggest L for their list

hmm wait a second

can roleblock anyone who vists her on odd nights, immune to votes from 2 players, and another secret ability that she wants to keep hidden

thats quite a powerful role
check your role
Post automatically merged:

my passive is useless and i can't even choose the ability i want to use lmao

so lets say queen/marimo/osbie/rayan are all town

where do we go from there? :ihaha:
Liars everywhere.

Look, Drago would give fake claims to scum. But obviously he cant give them important characters( the elric brothers/armstrong right) so he will give them small/irrelevant roles that dont risk being cced.

2-3 of these 4 are scum.

And then there is seth/yo whom i believe arent good. Just by proccess of elimination.

The list i made was not about claims at all we should refer to it to decide a lynchee tomorrow.

Ill link it again.
1. Melontonin Town

3. Finalbeta Meh
4. Tobi
6. @Jew D. Boy Town
7. @Seraphoenix Town lean
8. Zara Town
9. Marimo_420 Town lean

11. Yo Tan Wa
12. Kiwipom Town lean
13. Queen Town lean
14. RayanOO Town lean( Lanji argued with him)

15. Seth
18. @osieorb18 ( was down to vote Melon and Midnight)( one a town lean, one a confirmed dead town)

19. @Light D Lamperouge Town lean
20. @Fujishiro Town

okay this might be a "dumb" question

but why is light town again? i know he got tac on day 1, but tac was independent

and im not sure what happened day 2 so yeah

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
okay this might be a "dumb" question

but why is light town again? i know he got tac on day 1, but tac was independent

and im not sure what happened day 2 so yeah
Probably had to do with me getting a clean result on him as well, although I gave the same caveat on him that I have repeated on Rayan.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
1. Rayan
2. Yo Tan Wa
3. Sera
4. Seth
5. Mel
6. Osie
7. Marimo
8. Jew D. Boy
9. Light
10. Queen