Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. But as I said I am wary of Lanji. He can throw peeps rather easily.

Still don't understand what results and how you got them. If Mid transported you and Kiwi and I transported your action. Does it mean that my action took place before you were transported? But it wouldn't make sense. Flowa said she saw me visit you and she didn't see Mid.
Drago said Flower would be seeing the target, idk why he told flower that, its just a huge Mess. All i know is that i got those results by choosing Mel but given that results can be tampered with, i went the logical route and the fact that Lanji was planting the seeds about her Flip maybe not being scum, tells me that she is town.

Like we were unvoting her and he was trying to restart the wagon, i see no reason why he would do that to a scummate.

Im guessing there is a scum bus driver or something that fucked with my results or your redirect went through but it shouldnt have since drago told me it wouldve gone on kiwi instead.

Mel and Jew are town.
Post automatically merged:

Fuji... Queen never said she invested anyone lmao. Where did you get that?
Oh she didnt? I saw her say she now knows that Kiwi is winry
kiwi gave me a gift, I know only winry could have gifted me this because of the name of the gift
Oh aight.

alright let's start from the beginning, we're making a new town list from scratch

i need a 140 character sentence explaining why x player is town before they can join the list

Status
Not open for further replies.