Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to see if you guys notice what is wrong here:

[Passive – Follow Orders] Sloth is a mindless freak. He will always follow his orders without thinking much of anything else. As such, Sloth will always perform the faction kill as long as he’s alive. Since he follows his orders to perfection, Sloth cannot be role crush.
----------------------------------
@Midnight Delight [Alphonse Elric] has been super-killed!

1. Melontonin Town

3. Finalbeta Meh
4. Tobi
6. @Jew D. Boy Town
7. @Seraphoenix Town lean
8. Zara Town
9. Marimo_420 Town lean

11. Yo Tan Wa
12. Kiwipom Town lean
13. Queen Town lean
14. RayanOO Town lean( Lanji argued with him)

15. Seth
18. @osieorb18 ( was down to vote Melon and Midnight)( one a town lean, one a confirmed dead town)

19. @Light D Lamperouge Town lean
20. @Fujishiro Town

Vote Lynch osieorb18
thats a lot of green for a day 3 role madness game fam :josad:

1. Melontonin Town

3. Finalbeta Meh
4. Tobi
6. @Jew D. Boy Town
7. @Seraphoenix Town lean
8. Zara Town
9. Marimo_420 Town lean

11. Yo Tan Wa
12. Kiwipom Town lean
13. Queen Town lean
14. RayanOO Town lean( Lanji argued with him)

15. Seth
18. @osieorb18 ( was down to vote Melon and Midnight)( one a town lean, one a confirmed dead town)

19. @Light D Lamperouge Town lean
20. @Fujishiro Town

Vote Lynch osieorb18
what is up with the town lean on marimo? did I miss anything?

alright let's start from the beginning, we're making a new town list from scratch

i need a 140 character sentence explaining why x player is town before they can join the list
I first sussed TAC and switched up on him pretty fast( remember when you gave me the filler at the very begining ? What did i say?
Oh and TAC is bad me thinks. Perhaps Lanji too. Just a gut feeling atm. Willl see how things develop lmao.
Both turned up evil. i got one killed during the day and broke the other's neck at night.

Those i put as town lean gave me reason to put them there, i explained it before in this thread and im not gonna do so in a while.

Its pretty easy tho, Lanji was starting votes on sera and rayan and arguing with them, sure light said that he tends to throw people under the bus but these two were in no danger of getting lynched. That's basically mafia scapegoating a target to appear like they're doing something. And Lanji isnt dumb enough to do it on one of his buddies because if their argument gains traction then they may really get lynched. Thus Rayan/Sera are out of the running.

And with Mel and Jew, and you and me, kiwi,light. That leaves few people and id rather lynch some of those aforementioned ones in the list i just made than Queen who has been helpful.

And osie is the prime target, she voted midnight AND melon following my lead. She is scum imo.

[Passive – Follow Orders] Sloth is a mindless freak. He will always follow his orders without thinking much of anything else. As such, Sloth will always perform the faction kill as long as he’s alive. Since he follows his orders to perfection, Sloth cannot be role crush.
are you guys going to ignore this? fuck you

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
this guy was wagoning together with lanji yesterday
Go back and reread my posts.
Lanji did nothing all phase.
Post automatically merged:

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.