Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Zara JDB said he invested me D1.

@Queen Isn't it possible that someone can amp up their kill? It says he always has to do the faction kill.
What I found weird is Bota commenting delicious after that lmfao.

Flowa shouldn't have done this ffs. She should have peeped Mid, he was one of the likeliest to get killed due to his claim.
Post automatically merged:

Also Seth only posted 2 on d2. I am pretty sure Drago would have mod blocked him then. If he remembered.

@Queen Isn't it possible that someone can amp up their kill? It says he always has to do the faction kill.

Flowa shouldn't have done this ffs. She should have peeped Mid, he was one of the likeliest to get killed due to his claim.

Also Seth only posted 2 on d2. I am pretty sure Drago would have mod blocked him then. If he remembered.
a mafia role which upgrades the faction kill to super kill? yes its possible

Considering who Beta is, its not surprising to find scum death delicious.

Mai sus is osie rn, she back my push on midnight AND melon. One is a dead townie and the other is pretty heavy town lean rn.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.