Status
Not open for further replies.
melon, fb, tobi,midnight, jew, marimo, flower, kiwi, rayan, lanji, light and fuji
I dont think i claimed lol.
Post automatically merged:

Here Lanji is cleary shown that he aint on Mel's side imo, he's already putting the idea that her flip might be wrong and thus building sus on me. And he as mafia would know she is not.

Here he is cleary shown that he aint on Mel's side imo, puts the idea that her claim is maybe fake when i came around her maybe telling the truth and people were unvoting her.

So this imo clears melon and also Jew by extention since her passive(which makes her unable to hurt her relative) triggered when she vited him and Jew corroborated what she claimed he was.

Thus Melon and jew are clear.
@Queen @Light D Lamperouge @Zara @Kiwipom @Jew D. Boy @Melontonin

Read this.

Because i want scum to have as less info as possible, 2 days now and there was no indie kill(granted beta was rbed last night) meaning beta is a pro town indie. Thus no need for a claim. Im just ignoring atm.
i see

im looking at your town list and i get why light, jew, and kiwi are there

but i must have missed what lueen did to sit at the winner's table

also i dont think we should consider sera and rayan town lean just because lanji went after them

light said that lanji has bussed before

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Zara @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge Did you guys read what i said about Melon?
I did. But as I said I am wary of Lanji. He can throw peeps rather easily.

Still don't understand what results and how you got them. If Mid transported you and Kiwi and I transported your action. Does it mean that my action took place before you were transported? But it wouldn't make sense. Flowa said she saw me visit you and she didn't see Mid.

i see

im looking at your town list and i get why light, jew, and kiwi are there

but i must have missed what lueen did to sit at the winner's table
She invested Kiwi, Id say that doesnt necessarily completely clear her but still a good one. Because if she was a scum invest, she wouldnt reveal kiwi's name as she was being ''sussed' by light and others prior.

also i dont think we should consider sera and rayan town lean just because lanji went after them

light said that lanji has bussed before
yes, in the second tol game we were both scums and he started a wagon on me 5 seconds after someone accused me

She invested Kiwi, Id say that doesnt necessarily completely clear her but still a good one. Because if she was a scum invest, she wouldnt reveal kiwi's name as she was being ''sussed' by light and others prior.
i thought....jew was the one with invest powers??????

Status
Not open for further replies.