Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go an say that I somewhat agree with Kiwi's reads. The only thing I am wary of is that Os said Flowa might be town too, probably due to an ability.

Regarding Rayan, he's been passive and staying in his corner. Do you notice how hard it is to get a wagon on him? The one on Kiwi started like crazy but when it comes to Rayan no one seems to wanna vote. You think scum would miss the opportunity.

It's interesting to note that Flowa avoided Rayan completely. When I listed the 4 people I think could be lynched or so she avoided Rayan completely.

But we shouldn't split votes. Lynching Rayan would probably be a good move now. Flowa avoided mentioning him at all, tried to get attention to others, would give us some info on her too. And his play has been pretty poor too.
Can you guys like...actually stop calling me suspicious, please?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

No offense bro, but that's far too ironic coming from you.

As for my main sus, it's sera, tobs and rayan.

Joins the party late, asks for time remaining then is fine on lynching either tac or Light since they aren't his side.

Proceeds to then Unvote ASAP since Jew casts a little sus on him. Thats off.
I just generally find him off this game.

Lmao just noticed. Who tf made that tag?

I've got nothing major and I was on to Tris last night since she just felt off. See how well that turned out lol.

Why not someone else?

Don't worry I wouldn't mind it either, since my role isn't that major tbh. But save that for later if, and only if it is required.

Also I'm not liking Rayan since he's playing like he was when he was a SK.

Tobs is far too inactive and he has no "im town" message like he usually does. Also like sera, he jumped late on a badwawagon that would be beneficial for mafia.
Ah ok.

Flower, Ryan and Tobi.

Sorry @Seraphoenix looks like I was wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Still sticking with Tobs
I'm ok with Rayan, Sera or Tobs.
Post automatically merged:

For now
@Queen I'm fine with either 3

Status
Not open for further replies.