Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a scum ability, but I may have gotten redirected to someone else.
I know what that ability means hence why I called mel scum first but the whole thing became a mess.

Beta is less active than her, she was also hunting scum and sussing jew prior to her claiming she visited him and got a prompt telling her he was her sibling. It checks out.

Let’s just wait, beta is an almost sure thing.
So she's claiming Olivier Armstrong?

Doesn't fit your results, though.
It doesn’t but she said what that ability does is roleblock harmful abilities, she used it on Jew(whom she sussed earlier, it’s in the thread her going back and forth with him) and then apparently her passive activated.

She explained that her passive activates when she encounters her relative and prevented her from harming him.

You 'called' me out an hour ago. It wasn't sudden lmao. Answer why you are spreading lies that I am inactive only as scum. Literally anybody who has played with me knows I'm inactive regardless at the start days
And this matters now because? It's not only your activity, though, but also your posts lack substance.

Apologise for spreading lies that I am only inactive as scum. It matters cause you are trying to create a false narrative to get me lynched. I know your MO pal. Not gonna work.
I'm Riza, so nice try painting me as scum.
Post automatically merged:

Also it's really strange that apparently both Kiwi and Fuji got hit with redirects the same night.

How high is the chance Lemon is Bradley and she just made her claim up after the scum cop checked Jew?

Why is Rayan being trusted here? 3 protective roles? Are you kidding me? He is claiming the same role as Tris basically.

He is obviously fake claiming to save himself last hand and Mafia must be tagging along I suppose.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Rayan @Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.