Status
Not open for further replies.
How new is Yo Tan Wa?
Experienced. Yet he barely did much and only when called out, he basically sussed Rayan the most all game, rescinding his sus for a bit and then going off again. Either he is tunnel visioning or using Rayan as an ''alibi'' for him scum hunting.

Still id rather keep yo and vote rayan, man is barely present but his lynch will give us info. A lot of it.
On the real number of protects in this game as well as Yo's alignment

@Kiwipom @osieorb18 @Zara

Vote Lynch Rayan with me.

Experienced. Yet he barely did much and only when called out, he basically sussed Rayan the most all game, rescinding his sus for a bit and then going off again. Either he is tunnel visioning or using Rayan as an ''alibi'' for him scum hunting.

Still id rather keep yo and vote rayan, man is barely present but his lynch will give us info. A lot of it.
On the real number of protects in this game as well as Yo's alignment

@Kiwipom @osieorb18 @Zara

Vote Lynch Rayan with me.
I'mma ponder for a bit, then come back within the next few hours. I have no other games going on at this point, so it should be straight-forward enough to do so.

i mean you're right about rayan being connected to a lot of people and his death would explain a lot

but there's also a good chance rayan comes back town

We have bodies to spare.
There is also a chance Yo comes back town, and Yo is more useful. Either way right. Rayan dies a lot of info comes out and all of us town(including me) can do our job at night and finish this mess off.
Post automatically merged:

Rayan isnt even playing lmao. Dude would be more useful to us dead.

He usually writes long cases
I wonder why I couldn't this day phase,:okay:

I'm a bit more down for Rayan than for Yo, but I'd vote for Yo if this isn't one of their first few games.
How does it being my first game influence you lynching me or not?
he barely did much and only when called out, he basically sussed Rayan
Fuji fuji fuji, lazy man. Why don't you go through the posts, i gave you guys Rayan on silver plate, but not my fault you believe fake claims and change it when i am sleeping. Game activity rush hours are at midnight, ending and start of day phases, it is not in my hands.
D1 i had an exam, if you read my posts you would know. I think i did my part D2, bt none, none have gone through the posts, just relying on stupid claiming.

But it's good you guys voting me. I wanted to sub out anyway at this point. And i won't claim either.
Unvote @Dragomir

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Got called a clown, dick, and a stalker this phase. Definitely not my day. :pepehands:

Anyways Rayan, you can skip all the pages and we can just summarize everything for you if you want?

Fuji wants to kill you this phase though, how do you feel about it?

:pagemoji:
Haha pretty sure you deserved it

Why does Fuji is on me ?
Post automatically merged:

I wonder why I couldn't this day phase,:okay:

How does it being my first game influence you lynching me or not?

Fuji fuji fuji, lazy man. Why don't you go through the posts, i gave you guys Rayan on silver plate, but not my fault you believe fake claims and change it when i am sleeping. Game activity rush hours are at midnight, ending and start of day phases, it is not in my hands.
D1 i had an exam, if you read my posts you would know. I think i did my part D2, bt none, none have gone through the posts, just relying on stupid claiming.

But it's good you guys voting me. I wanted to sub out anyway at this point. And i won't claim either.
Unvote @Dragomir
What is the summary of the night ? Just open my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.