Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
With FB turning out to be the cop, it makes more sense how he managed to find Celestia that quickly. Good job by the vigilante townie though to have taken out Gambit during the night. We need more activity here though to avoid past mistakes, because without a cop finding the last one will be difficult, but we are in majority, so i think we'd manage. We should also take a look on the inactives

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Since Gambit turned out to be mafia, doesn’t that mean the people he has voted for are town? He was really hard to get people to vote @Naomi

Also, this makes Rej look more suspicious, when he was asked about the me vs Gambit situation, he brushed it off saying Gambit was noob and immediately voted TAC for a weak reason. Was he maybe trying to protect his scum friend?
Post automatically merged:

Part in question:

Since Gambit turned out to be mafia, doesn’t that mean the people he has voted for are town? He was really hard to get people to vote @Naomi
Kiwi is town and Gambit is a noob, he calls a GTH readlist a cwac. This is only what noobs do.

why does it have to be a claim game when the setup is open? this is really boring @Izumi

Vote lynch The Ancient Centurion @Izumi
cmon bruh, claiming ain't how it's done

Also, this makes Rej look more suspicious, when he was asked about the me vs Gambit situation, he brushed it off saying Gambit was noob and immediately voted TAC for a weak reason. Was he maybe trying to protect his scum friend?

Part in question:

yeah, and i'm reading back to double check. Also i remember when i called out gambit rej shrugged it off and went lol.

Bogard

You can't win
@Kiwipom i'd say that it's the final vote that matters especially in case the one he voted was under pressure. If Gambit voted a buddy at the beginning, but changed the vote in the middle, it could have been to avoid suspicion. I'd look more into Gambit's posts, but i do see that he tried pressuring Naomi at some point with a final vote, making it likely that Naomi is indeed town

@Rej besides leaving pressure votes, what do you think of the recent events?

Also guys, in mafia teams with low count. It's more safe for 1 mafia member to vote on person, while other does not. which does not bring sus to other member. So there that to consider. and also does not mean they did vote on same target. Because they could.

There a lot scenarios but the safe one looks like common tactic used by scum.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej besides leaving pressure votes, what do you think of the recent events?

Also guys, in mafia teams with low count. It's more safe for 1 mafia member to vote on person, while other does not. which does not bring sus to other member. So there that to consider. and also does not mean they did vote on same target. Because they could.

There a lot scenarios but the safe one looks like common tactic used by scum.
Gambit was a non voter, but hmm maybe his mate was one of the voter, or town is so bad and mafia too and mafia completely abstained, what I said of mafia obviously laying low, which is a bad tactic.
Mafia could abstain votes but act proactive in the DP.

Anyway going to bed now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So much happened in one night....

I read all your post. I am simply not trusting anyone here bar two users whom I inclined to believe could be townie but not sure anymore.

Also, Playa was thrown under the bus for a reason which didn't require lynching him. He pin pointed three sus - tac, Bogard and gambit, one of which turned out to be mafia role blocker. I will be cross checking things now.

Also, it's not necessary that the one who doubted gambit the most or targeted him the most should be townie. Mafia can chat so it could be tactic. Vig could play diplomatic tactic as well. So, once again "don't assume anything" and for God sake explore possibilities to avoid any mislynching

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also, Playa was thrown under the bus for a reason which didn't require lynching him. He pin pointed three sus - tac, Bogard and gambit, one of which turned out to be mafia role blocker. I will be cross checking things now.
I don't think it's completely our fault for mislynching Playa. The dude was suspicious as hell, from baiting too much to going inactive, they were all signs demonstrated by Gambit and Celestia who did turn out to be scum

I had a feeling he was townie when I started thinking about how he was acting too foolish to be a mafia, yet, only in his last post did he convince me for real that he was a townie. You say that you'll look at the player he thought were scum but I think he didn't even catch up when he posted that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have voted to lynch me "to save himself" because I had no votes. He was better off voting TAC or Rej

Also, it's not necessary that the one who doubted gambit the most or targeted him the most should be townie. Mafia can chat so it could be tactic. Vig could play diplomatic tactic as well. So, once again "don't assume anything" and for God sake explore possibilities to avoid any mislynching
I agree with what you said here though. There might be some type of manipulation to make one of them look innocent.

Also, I found this that I think is quite interesting, Gambit's list of 'suspects':

Anyways, lynching me will give you guys a lot of information and I will flip town after the end of phase... Those who pushed for my lynch will eventually be viewed as suspects the next day.. Vig should be careful in shooting and not waste it on a friendly...

Look for these people carefully
Rej
Naomi
Reborn
Haku
Playa
Kiwi

Not in order..
also somewhere else, he said he suspected Vonal, Naomi and Playa

the people left out of the equation were: Bogard, Finalbeta, TAC

tbh I have no idea where I'm going with this, afaik, the list could of just been bullshit. I'll just leave this here in case if someone has a better insight into this matter than me.

Reborn

I think it's clear I'm good considering Gambit voted to lynch me and pushed me D1.
First of all tac, there is no confirmation who is good. I have enough reasons to sus you.

First, you lynched Playa last night in your first meaningful post.

Second, Playa mentioned you alongside gambit

Third, you immediately tried to save your ass by clubbing yourself with kiwi and Naomi behind reason that you targeted him.

But let me tell you, unlike Naomi and kiwi who were consistently pushing gambit as scum, you didn't. You made a post saying you don't believe much that gambit is scum. But, now you using that to portray yourself clean.

If, I would be you then instead of simply saying 'I am confirmed townie' would try to come clean through valid reasons.

Kiwi and Naomi are townie most likely.

Also, we should explore all possible mafia tactics they act upon as team before we assume anything to get clear picture.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
But let me tell you, unlike Naomi and kiwi who were consistently pushing gambit as scum, you didn't. You made a post saying you don't believe much that gambit is scum. But, now you using that to portray yourself clean.
I think TAC is town because he was the deciding vote for Gambit's lynch. If he was mafia, there is no reason for him to partake in lynching Gambit. If anything, Naomi backed off last minute and decided to not vote at all which makes her a bit more suspicious

I think both TAC and Naomi are town but like you said, don't assume anything. One of them could be mafia but until proven otherwise, those two are the people I have the most confidence in out of all the players in being town

Reborn

You say that you'll look at the player he thought were scum but I think he didn't even catch up when he posted that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have voted to lynch me "to save himself" because I had no votes. He was better off voting TAC or Rej

I
See, I am not blaming you guys for Playa lynching as I, myself was sus about it.

All I am saying is we should be careful now.

Also, Playa didn't need to catch up because I made a post in the end tagging everyone about votes.

Also, even if I agree that Playa didn't catch up until he casted vote, then his remark on gambit, tac and Bogard was made to my post at the end and just before day phase ended. Also, there were only 4 pages of day 2 activity to catch up.

To me, he misread names under pressure of last min.to save him. But yes we can't rely on it completely.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
First of all tac, there is no confirmation who is good. I have enough reasons to sus you.

First, you lynched Playa last night in your first meaningful post.

Second, Playa mentioned you alongside gambit

Third, you immediately tried to save your ass by clubbing yourself with kiwi and Naomi behind reason that you targeted him.

If, I would be you then instead of simply saying 'I am confirmed townie' would try to come clean through valid reasons.

Kiwi and Naomi are townie most likely.

Also, we should explore all possible mafia tactics they act upon as team before we assume anything to get clear picture.
Slow your roll hotwheels.

1. Playa had no insider information. Anything he said is conjecture and based on the sum of his knowledge. Considering, it seemed Playa was AFK and not too into the game, this opinion of his is next to worthless. I voted him on the same grounds as Gambit, merely stating that Playa's consistent silence made me suspect him more.

Post244 said:
All in all - I find myself disliking @playa4321 and @Gambit's excuses for their random votes and hostile attitudes. It's a convenient shield, especially for Playa who disappears after changing his vote and stirring controversy. I am confident that Bogard, Naomi, Kiwi and possibly Reborn are all good. Reborn still throws me through a loop but I am willing to be benevolent.
I clearly suspected Gambit and I was willing to lynch him Day 1 to save Kiwi - who I strongly STILL believe is a townie. I guess you can suspect this was some grand, master strategy of mine. Put Gambit up for 3 votes as Maf. EXCEPT I NEVER UNVOTED HIM. Till the bitter end of Day 1, I was aiming to have Gambit dead. I even later agreed with @Kiwipom's break down of Gambit's suspicious behavior but found Playa's silence and provocations all the more damning. My mistake, clearly.

Not to mention I was with Naomi and Kiwi from the very start. This hasn't been a sudden thing. I stuck up for Kiwi since his first accusations by Gambit no less.

I have never nor ever tried to defend Gambit. Parts of Day 1 I said, some iteration of, "I'm not 100% confident in Gambit being bad, but I am 100% confident in Kiwi being good".

I have been a consistent townie, my only flaw was suspecting an indisputably suspicious player! And it's not like I was gunning for him either, @Bogard was there who initially made the push. I thought his reasons were valid and agreed with them!

Well if people unvote @Kiwipom, I'll unvote @Gambit. I think Gambit is suspicious but not enough for me to normally vote him. But I'm pretty confident Kiwi isn't evil. He's been active and trying to help in limited capacities and trying to learn the game. If it comes down to it, I'll rather take a gamble on Gambit than a certified loss on Kiwi.

Also, I'm not sure about Bogard. Don't get me wrong, it'd be funny if we lynched him. But I don't know why he appears sus to you @Reborn
@Reborn

Suggesting I wasn't on Gambit. Don't think for a second I consider you innocent or a confirmed townie either.

Reborn

I think TAC is town because he was the deciding vote for Gambit's lynch. If he was mafia, there is no reason for him to partake in lynching Gambit. If anything, Naomi backed off last minute and decided to not vote at all which makes her a bit more suspicious

I think both TAC and Naomi are town but like you said, don't assume anything. One of them could be mafia but until proven otherwise, those two are the people I have the most confidence in out of all the players in being town
I didn't call tac scum at all. But he is sus.

People need to come out clean and not just that 'I am townie'.

And, Naomi is more of a townie to me than tac. Reason being, it's not just gambit but Playa angle and final angle which need to factor in.

Also, if I am right then vig here is two shot that means he can only gets to 'two' kill every game. So, he has to be very careful while targeting at night.

This imply two things to me

1)someone was 100%confirmed that gambit is scum. We need to look into this, because the person who was 100 %confirmed in first two days is confirmed townie

2)that vig could be the one who targeted gambit in first two days or could be the one who didn't target him directly to not be a target of mafia. We need to explore this

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
And it's not like I was gunning for him either, @Bogard was there who initially made the push.
this is actually interesting, @Bogard was the one who initiated Playa's lynch. He also wasn't included on list of people Gambit suspected. He was also asking for the cop to drop more clues

1)someone was 100%confirmed that gambit is scum. We need to look into this, because the person who was 100 %confirmed in first two days is confirmed townie

2)that vig could be the one who targeted gambit in first two days or could be the one who didn't target him directly to not be a target of mafia. We need to explore this
Well, the last person who could be the vig is you lmao

Anyways, you haven't voted at all in the last two phase. Who do you think is the most suspicious?

also, it's funny how us (TAC, Reborn and me), the three mafia noobs are the most active in this game

Reborn

Don't think for a second I consider you innocent or a confirmed townie either.
Tac, I dont care whether you see me as scum, or townie or a sus.

I am not working to impress you. My sole criteria here is to get to the scum and save townie and for that I have to look at all possible sus which will include even some townie as well to get to the point.

And why are you being so heated about it? If you are 100%confirmed about yourself then you instead of over reacting, would agree with coming out with valid reasons. Innocent will understand and cooperate. That's all.

also, it's funny how us (TAC, Reborn and me), the three mafia noobs are the most active in this game
Lol! This is also my concern. We active users will target each other more than inactives. This is worrisome when we all are noobs and have no clue about mafia strategy.

Also, my sus are - tac, Bogard, vonal.

Vonal posts are very diplomatic. He isn't giving anything. He is the player who is playing most safe. I would be glad that @Vonal react to it with valid reasons and not 'he doesn't know how to talk' because if we noobs can do it then anyone can

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also, my sus are - tac, Bogard, vonal.
I was also starting to suspect Bogard for the reasons mentioned above. He also has a little clash with Gambit earlier, but that could of also been for show since Gambit stopped questioning him quicker than he did with me and Naomi

Vonal said he is busy which is pretty much the excuse of everyone in this game

I'm worried that if neither of us puts votes to lynch, someone is going to get lynched with one vote because of inactivity from the rest of the players. The amount of voters are really minimal. Also logging off soon, don't expect me back before the day phase ends because I've got a busy day tomorrow

I'm going to put my vote on Bogard today. It's between him and Rej, there is not enough activity to deduce much anyways.

Vote Lynch Bogard

I might have time to check-in tomorrow and if I see more posts, I might unvote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This entire game I have been transparent. Very townie-y. Defending @Kiwipom from a Mafia lynch on a new player, when it would've been easy for me to change my vote and put the pressure on @Kiwipom. Instead I kept it 3-2 against Gambit and refused to unvote so there wasn't a chance @Kiwipom would get random lynched.

So, if I'm mafia, I'm either insanely good for my first time, or I'm shit at it. The accusations and suspicions towards me are utterly without ground to stand on give my history in this game and my suspicion towards Reborn grows. He's very active and he should be aware of the stances I've made. One mistake doesn't make me scum. Especially towards a player who was provoking others and then, due to RL, away from the game for nearly the whole day.

How much more time do we have until the day phase is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.