Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
:seriously:You One Piece fans. The manga became worse even post-Houken. Imagine what happens post-Riboku era.
I would say that the manga became worse after Ryofui. He left a hole in the story that really can't be filled. Though the last classic Kingdom arc for me, Western Zhao came after his role in the story was done

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Hot take, Kakukai > Ryofui as a politician

I doubt Ryofui could’ve defeated Zhao from the inside like this, Kakukai Sama is truly a top 5 political mind in the manga
Kakukai has less competition than Ryofui had and took les responsibilities

Riboku never actively tried to rival him and put him down. Ryo Fui fought for the throne for himself, built a powerful faction, made alliances, betrayed, and more importantly led the state of Qin for years by himself

Kakukai is a master bastard but Ryo Fui and him aren’t playing the same game. Kakukai is great but he is not his own man.

Ryo Fui smokes him

I would say that the manga became worse after Ryofui. He left a hole in the story that really can't be filled. Though the last classic Kingdom arc for me, Western Zhao came after his role in the story was done
I don't know why you folks are such a big fan of Ryoufui. He is great, but not that great to say the manga went downhill after him.

For me, Kingdom was at its peak when Riboku-Houken duo terrorized the entire China. Damn, the way Houken destroyed Gekishin was incredible.