Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Zhao conquest is not draging on. If anything this arc has been very rushed and would benefit if the battle was longer.
I'm sure spending a third of this manga's lifespan on the conquest of Zhao is Hara trying to rush it, especially when we know for sure it's STILL getting MORE focus because it's historically not falling before Han.

Yeah, all these Kingdom readers definitely signed for 300 chapter of Zhao with minimal cuts to outside world. You can't delude anyone here, there's a reason folks here are starting to get bored.

I'm sure spending a third of this manga's lifespan on the conquest of Zhao is Hara trying to rush it, especially when we know for sure it's STILL getting MORE focus because it's historically not falling before Han.

Yeah, all these Kingdom readers definitely signed for 300 chapter of Zhao with minimal cuts to outside world. You can't delude anyone here, there's a reason folks here are starting to get bored.
Hara is giving Zhao more time, because they are more important antagonists compared to other states. It's not even that Hara is deviating from history, since even in real life this state was massively difficult to conquer. I have a feeling that once we move to other states people will still complain, because they won't be able to put as good of a fight as Zhao.

Hara also made sure that all the Zhao battles and opponents so far were diverse, so there's always something new when it comes to fighting them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hara is giving Zhao more time, because they are more important antagonists compared to other states. It's not even that Hara is deviating from history, since even in real life this state was a massively difficult to conquer. I have a feeling that once we move to other states people will still complain, because they won't be able to put as good of a fight as Zhao.

Hara also made sure that all the Zhao battles and opponents so far were diverse, so there's always something new when it comes to fighting them.
i dont think anybody expects other states to be as hard to conquer when we have history spoilers, and what is the diversity in RBK having another GGH level dude do the fighting for him for the millionth time in a row?

i dont think anybody expects other states to be as hard to conquer when we have history spoilers, and what is the diversity in RBK having another GGH level dude do the fighting for him for the millionth time in a row?
I feel like you've not been reading this manga with enough attention.

Riboku is the most diversive strategist in the story by far. He shown using starvation strategies, sneaking armies, manipulating information, baiting his opponents into traps, assassination tactics, using fortifications and even something as insane as reverse-engineering instincts.

Not to mention Qin has been fighting other commanders as well. Keisha, Kochou, Rozo and now Shibashou.

Yeah fuck Zhao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I feel like you've not been reading this manga with enough attention.

Riboku is the most diversive strategist in the story by far. He shown using starvation strategies, sneaking armies, manipulating information, baiting his opponents into traps, assassination tactics, using fortifications and even something as insane as reverse-engineering instincts.

Not to mention Qin has been fighting other commanders as well. Keisha, Kochou, Rozo and now Shibashou.
that only works n making us want to read if they succeed, but what succeeds is once again to make someone else fight for him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Qin generals almost never won a battle without new gen playing massive roles so Riboku being accused of "someone else fighting for him" is bonkers.
thing is we follow those news gen guys and their growth, one of them is the freaking mc.
part of this manga is just rbk sending houken to fight for him then he kills some people and goes away

thing is we follow those news gen guys and their growth, one of them is the freaking mc.
part of this manga is just rbk sending houken to fight for him then he kills some people and goes away
No, it's not? I can understand that being the case against Duke Hyou, but in any other battle Riboku had a grand scheme in motion while Houken was simply used as bait or as a finishing blow. On Shukai Plains Houken wasn't even there for almost entire battle and showed up on the last day to do nothing and die.

Hara is giving Zhao more time, because they are more important antagonists compared to other states. It's not even that Hara is deviating from history, since even in real life this state was massively difficult to conquer. I have a feeling that once we move to other states people will still complain, because they won't be able to put as good of a fight as Zhao.

More time is an underestimate, you do realize ever since 2015, I.E Kokuyou Hills, Hara did nothing but write continuous Qin-Zhao stuff, minus the heavenly relief that is the 3-state-war arc?

For a weekly manga with a growing number of new readers who are mainly becoming interested due to older arcs, that's a slow death penalty.

More time is an underestimate, you do realize ever since 2015, I.E Kokuyou Hills, Hara did nothing but write continuous Qin-Zhao stuff, minus the heavenly relief that is the 3-state-war arc?

For a weekly manga with a growing number of new readers who are mainly becoming interested due to older arcs, that's a slow death penalty.
I do. I also realize that Qin-Zhao stuff is not constant fighting the same thing, but it's them facing off against different opponents and different adversities and traps almost every time.

You are trying to potray Zhao being the focus as a big problem, when it's not.