Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Now that you mention this, that silhoutte Kyoukai dreamed i think it was her. Tho she is not God of war.
Also, if God of wa3 now resides in her, will she turn Killin machine? Target everyone stronger, Shin? Unlikely
Houken still have self consciousnes and can distinguised which friend n foe ,n at his nation there is must be stronger people even in same league with ouki but he still aim ouki because he got defeated by him once.
I think kyoukai still have her self consciusnes by lookin at her action killin enemy, but who knows maybe if she meet shin the god will take control n she will lost control. :kayneshrug:

Correction for Ch. 662 and 663 by SenseScans
Hey guys, we have looked into a few mistakes that some readers pointed out and we have reuploaded the chapters with the applied fixes.

These fixes concern:
Ch. 662
[Page 6 Panel 2] "I thought the Gaku Ka was still fighting on the Shukai Plains" -> "We got information from the Gaku Ka's battle on the Shukai Plains but"

Ch. 663
[Page 9 Panel 7] "Assistant Infantry Commander" -> "Deputy Infantry Commander"
[Page 19 Panel 5] "Senior" -> "Junior"

We have also been notified about the title of Aisen in Ch. 662, in which the literal title translation would be "strong general".
However strong general isn't a common English phrase and might be a too literal interpretation.
A possibility for the title would be "Lieutenant".
But since it's all a bit vague, we've left it as it is at the end.
(Maybe it will be clarified in the later chapters)

Anyway thank you all for your cooperation!
Stay healthy and enjoy the releases!

Not exactly a spoiler but there was actually a recent omake about those twins recently in Volume 56:

Translation done by u/Petraja (who doesn't know Japanese but he/she picked this up from somewhere else)

Synopsis:

• Shiki and Rei: TON TAN TAN.
  • The granny commended both on their swordplay. Rei ran off to find food. Shiki told the granny that it's been a long time since they last went on camping like this. The granny said this was meant to be one last trip before the ritual (and she did this to Kyoukai and Kyoushou as well), and revealed that Yuu tribe just found out about Yuu Ren's death. So the ritual's about to take place.
  • The granny told Shiki to be prepared to kill the other. Shiki claimed she could do it, but thought Rei couldn't.
  • Next morning, Shiki asked Rei (who apparently still had no clue about the ritual) if there's anything she wanted to do on the outside world. Rei said she hated those bullying thugs and she'd like to kill them all. She thought this should make the weak happy as well.
  • Rei also told that she wanted to have a puppy. Shiki's surprised. So Rei said she wasn't going to eat it but to take care of it.
Sorry if any of you guys already knew about this, thought I should just post it if someone else didn't knew.

Not exactly a spoiler but there was actually a recent omake about those twins recently in Volume 56:

Translation done by u/Petraja (who doesn't know Japanese but he/she picked this up from somewhere else)

Synopsis:

• Shiki and Rei: TON TAN TAN.
  • The granny commended both on their swordplay. Rei ran off to find food. Shiki told the granny that it's been a long time since they last went on camping like this. The granny said this was meant to be one last trip before the ritual (and she did this to Kyoukai and Kyoushou as well), and revealed that Yuu tribe just found out about Yuu Ren's death. So the ritual's about to take place.
  • The granny told Shiki to be prepared to kill the other. Shiki claimed she could do it, but thought Rei couldn't.
  • Next morning, Shiki asked Rei (who apparently still had no clue about the ritual) if there's anything she wanted to do on the outside world. Rei said she hated those bullying thugs and she'd like to kill them all. She thought this should make the weak happy as well.
  • Rei also told that she wanted to have a puppy. Shiki's surprised. So Rei said she wasn't going to eat it but to take care of it.
Sorry if any of you guys already knew about this, thought I should just post it if someone else didn't knew.
So it was kyoukai junior, i thought it is kyoukai with different eyes backthen :funky:

Don't understand anything :sanmoji:
Kyou meets Shiki, seems to recognise her, is shook.

Shiki joins the HSU for feck knows why reasons. She helps with their poor performing infantry problem.

She goes ham in battle, all is well. Then she runs down crying sassenach, Ryuu Sanji notices, all is not well. He tattles on her.

End of chapter, Shiki seemingly pulls out the Improved Shiyuu Dance that Kai used against Ren and goes Super Shiyuu 2. Goes ultra ham on Zhao sassenachs.

This questionable translation of events was brought to you by Tartan Productions, sassenach. :willsmith:

I was about to sleep, bt imma wait until we get translations now.
Here ;)

Chapter summary thanks to Jeeswag and the TKC :

HSU HQ:
Kyoukai wakes up thinking she felt Houken but feels somethings different. She leaves her tent to be greeted by Kyourei saying "Long time no see older sister Kai" Shin and Karyoten are heading over after receiving news Kyokai's comrade has come to their camp but are confused having heard nothing from Kyoukai. The soldiers are getting excited seeing someone like Kyoukai who could take out 100 soldiers on her own. Kyourei says it's impressive Kyoukai has reached the rank of lieutenant who is second in command amongst many men. Kyoukai asks why she's here and how she left the village. Kyourei says their rule states only those who win may leave the village, but also there are some who break the rule and leaves too. Kyoukai starts questioning her. Shin and Karyoten enters the scene and Kyourei introduces herself as Kyoukai's little sister. She says from today on she will join the HSU and tells them to make use of her moderately. Some soldiers are getting excited, Denei says she can't just join like then, Garo says it shouldn't be a problem if she's strong, Bihei hesitantly agrees, Suugen says to stop kidding around. Kyourei speaks disrespectfully to Suugen and Kanto starts arguing with her.

Kyoukai asks what she's really doing here to which Rei replies she's here to lend her strength to Kyoukai saying if it weren't for her the bucktooth guy's men would've been dead. Kyoukai tells her to wait in her tent while she speaks with the group about her admittance, pulling Shin and Karyoten to the side. Rei asks for her to put in a good word otherwise she'll join the Zhao and kill many of them instead.

It was decided that she would be placed into Kyoukai's group for the time being. If she could get along with the others then they would let her in. However, she left Kyoukai's group on the left and came to where Ryuyuu was because there were more enemies around. She asks why they're just waiting around. Ryuyuu says that's the plan, to wait for the enemies to push in and kill them, which the others are doing as well. She gets tired of it and goes in. They see her start fighing the Zhao and heads in after her. Suugen sees them move up and assumes the ambush has been discovered and tells Hairou to switch formations. However, because the right side moved up it caused a lack of reinforcement for the left which led to Hairou's unit just barely escaping. However, the right side was having a much easier time pushing in thanks to Kyourei's strength. Ryuyuu's unit pushed into the center where Suugen was and it led to an overall victory for the HSU infantry.

Ryuyuu went to apologize to Hairou and Hairou says there's no need if they won. They talk about Kyourei and though they respect her strength they think she needs to understand what it means to follow a plan. Suugen's reprimanding her while they talk. Ryuyuu says that he doesn't think it'll do anything. When he caught a glimpse of her earlier it looked like she was just enjoying killing others.

The next day:
Back in the forest the infantries are fighting again. Suugen says this is an important battle and they'll push out of the forest after this and as they charge they see Rei standing in between. Kanto tells her to don't block their way and she tells him to not say useless things. She says it's a sin and that she's annoyed. She thinks to herself they need to taste bloodshed and says something along the lines of needing to get rid of the darkness of humans.

No break next week

Damn it @RayanOO , I get Kyou Rei and Kyou Shiki mixed up (also, is Kyou like the Chinese version of Mr/Mrs Brown cause there sure seems to be a lot of them about).

So are we getting Bushin 2.0 here with Rei? Cause between her walking like Houken and talkin like Houken, she is kinda reminding me of Houken. :watchout:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kyoukai is dangerously close to checking off every single generic shonen badass trait in the book lol. Over the years, we’ve had:

Raised as part of an assassin clan? Check.

Not just any assassin clan, but the strongest and most badass assassin clan? Check.

Literally exits an incredibly interesting plot line about politics and warfare to go pursue a generic revenge quest where she discovers that the true secret to strength is Nakama powers? Check.

And now in 2020 we have:

Mysteriously badass sibling enters the story completely out of nowhere and for seemingly no reason.

I don’t want to pass judgment about this subplot this quickly as we really don’t know where Hara is heading with this, but Kyoukai for me has always been the least well-written Kingdom character, and this arc is doing nothing to change that perception for me.

Couple this with her complete nonsense power level (she literally jumped 2 ranks after accomplishing relatively little at Shukai Plains, more than Shin jumped after slaying freaking Rinko and Keisha), and Kyoukai is metaphorically digging her own grave as a character imho.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Couple this with her complete nonsense power level (she literally jumped 2 ranks after accomplishing relatively little at Shukai Plains, more than Shin jumped after slaying freaking Rinko and Keisha), and Kyoukai is metaphorically digging her own grave as a character imho.
A powerless Kyou Kai can be interesting, or a less powerful one. I really want her to be nerfed for the rest of the serie and "just" be a really strong strong soldier. Her to learn not being OP can be good character development

She is turning into Bushin ! I don't know how this sub plot will add anything important to the grand story.
I guess author wants to make Kyo general before climax with Zhao . And Rei will be her right hand.