Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Ouhon in my opinion is the best of the three. His martial might is easily on level with Shin's (maybe a little beat weaker plus he is grasp of strategy/tactics is easily on level with Mouten. He is basically the second coming of the Ou Ki (his relative) to he honest. Ou Ki was arguably the most balanced of the Qin Six generals in the sense that his every general stat was easily top top tier. Ou Hon is shaping up the same way. Kyokai could be similar of she is ever allowed to shine.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For the love of God Hara, please do not add another Shiyuu to the Hi Shin Unit. :odenugh:

I might have been a tad strong with that initial reaction but damn I do not want another one of these fecks in the HSU. Lel.
I reread Shin vs Houken yesterday, and I think the fight did a great job of foreshadowing some of the spiritual elements around Houken without fully explaining them, and from what I can see, it may be Kyoukai who fulfills this plot line given how the “Bushin” and their breathing technique relates more to her than it does to Shin lol.

Really I wonder if Hara killed Houken a bit early relative to all the unexplained stuff about him being a natural calamity, and everyone who has ever faced Houken meeting death and such lol. Houken will continue to be relevant in the story I think because I don’t think everything about him is fully understood.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Really I wonder if Hara killed Houken a bit early relative to all the unexplained stuff about him being a natural calamity, and everyone who has ever faced Houken meeting death and such lol. Houken will continue to be relevant in the story I think because I don’t think everything about him is fully understood.
He killed Houken a LOT too early, a LOTT

Haha no he will be that infantry guy they are looking for, a one man army, slaughtering anyone
I guess it was too much to expect Shin or Suugen to figure something out and grow in experience.

If I had to guess where our newest Super Shiyuu has come from then it will probably be a lass from that pair of sisters that Kyoukai met when she went to Shiyuu Village.

I never expected nor wanted to meet either of them again...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I guess it was too much to expect Shin or Suugen to figure something out and grow in experience.

If I had to guess where our newest Super Shiyuu has come from then it will probably be a lass from that pair of sisters that Kyoukai met when she went to Shiyuu Village.

I never expected nor wanted to meet either of them again...
The only cool one was the evil leader Yuu Ren

Summary thanks to Jeeswag and the TKC :

Gakuka:
One of the Gakuka's unit is retreating from their position in their battle with Zhao. As they retreat they hear the "ton tan tan" and the Zhao are eliminated.

HiShin:
The HSU has a messenger who is providing reports from the other battlefiends. He reports that the Gakuka and the Gyokuhou are moving up and En-san figures they're the furthest behind. The messenger also mentions a rumor he's been hearing in the other armies. A rumor that Kyoukai has been appearing in their battlefields. Shin tells him she's been doing nothing but sleeping so there's no way but the Gakuka, Akou and Souou armies have reported sightings and hearing the "ton tan tan" to which Shin thinks maybe it is her. Karyoten sends the messenger away.

In the midst of their battle Suugen is told Bihei's position is in danger and Hairou decides to go. Karyoten heads over and is notified that the number of Zhao is more than they expected. She realizes the infantry isn't in good condition and tries to organize a regroup. Bihei's unit is on the verge of collapsing and Kou tells him to get out while they fend off the Zhao. As Kou is about to be killed the "ton tan tan" sounds again and Bihei first thinks it's Kyoukai. The Zhao try to escape but she doesn't let them and cuts them all down. Bihei realizes it's not Kyoukai and the girl asks if they're the HSU. They say yes and she says to bring her to Kyoukai and tell her that her cute junior is here to see her.

Break next week

Yo wait hold up is this chick one of those twins from that side story like, 400 chapters ago? If so, that's some Oda-tier foreshadowing there :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

yeah looking back this should definitely be one of those twins, if possible the one named Kyou Rei. Looking back:
  • She was apart of the next generation for the Shiyuu and here she calls herself "cute junior" to Kyoukai which I'm guessing means the same thing as the next generation.
  • Her headband in the side story is the same as her headband now:

• And the sword, it's 100% the same design. That's no coincidence.

Hara if this is exactly what I'm thinking it is then you're a goddamn G :myman:

Last edited:
Is she going to stay and helps until Kyoukai regain her strength, or is she joining Shin Harem permanently?

I guess it's unavoidable to wish there would be no more these fantasy elements in Kingdom. Better to accept it as one unlikeable part of it.

I don't think new Shiyuu will join HSU....She may see Kyokai in her present state and may help her regain chi by either taking Kyokai to the Shiyuu village or by simply giving her some suggestion....

I'll be happy if she joins HSU....In case if Kyokai can't use her Chi anymore, she will become a normal fighter while this new Shiyuu can be Kyokai's substitute from her clan.

Yo wait hold up is this chick one of those twins from that side story like, 400 chapters ago? If so, that's some Oda-tier foreshadowing there :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

yeah looking back this should definitely be one of those twins, if possible the one named Kyou Rei. Looking back:
  • She was apart of the next generation for the Shiyuu and here she calls herself "cute junior" to Kyoukai which I'm guessing means the same thing as the next generation.
  • Her headband in the side story is the same as her headband now:

• And the sword, it's 100% the same design. That's no coincidence.

Hara if this is exactly what I'm thinking it is then you're a goddamn G :myman:
O yeah are they soul switched?
Back then in previous chapter there is a monster in her dream.
I think its the god of violence that before inside houken, because the vesel got broken so it need another vesel n i think kyoukai got selected. :kayneshrug:

O yeah are they soul switched?
Back then in previous chapter there is a monster in her dream.
I think its the god of violence that before inside houken, because the vesel got broken so it need another vesel n i think kyoukai got selected. :kayneshrug:
Now that you mention this, that silhoutte Kyoukai dreamed i think it was her. Tho she is not God of war.
Also, if God of wa3 now resides in her, will she turn Killin machine? Target everyone stronger, Shin? Unlikely