Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wow!

Dong Zhuo attacking Xi Pi is very bold and out of character for him. Who’s the one planting these ideas in his head? The courtesan and self proclaimed fourth beauty, Sun Jang-Jang? The reveal that Sun Quan isn’t the father of Sun Jian really makes it apparent that Sun Jian’s The love child of Shu Zhu.

Can Shin fucking drop already???? What is this invinite Endurance and Power?! Several deep wounds, lost like 10 Liter of blood, half unconscious, 90% dead...and what is now going to happen? Kyokai giving him Chi power? This is plot armor times 20...can't believe Kingdom went that way...
There were some similiar Situation like this before, but not nearly as ridiculous as this.

Can Shin fucking drop already???? What is this invinite Endurance and Power?! Several deep wounds, lost like 10 Liter of blood, half unconscious, 90% dead...and what is now going to happen? Kyokai giving him Chi power? This is plot armor times 20...can't believe Kingdom went that way...
There were some similiar Situation like this before, but not nearly as ridiculous as this.
Classic Bunshin BS. :pepeke:

Houken and Kyoukai have been the worst part of Kingdom since the beginning. I'm just waiting for Shin to kill Houken here so we can hopefully drop this entire plot point for the rest of the manga...

What is worst? Fighting off Houken after 7 days fighting and without any sleep, or now?

Fairy Tail FTW

Now i dare anyone to say this not fairly tailish !!!

This is the worst !!
I really like kingdom from long time before the English scanlation reach Collation arc & i have read the raw then manytimes without knowing what's happening. And rereaded kingom from the beginning many times and delt the every time and still kingdom one of the best manga , even i put second to one piece only .
But this this time kingdom in this arc did alot of draging and nonsense moment or turned to too much shonen in those last chapters

And don't say to me that cuz I only reading weekly no I've been reading kingdom weekly since the war against the fire dragons in wei but never felt this disappointment and bad writing.

Text Spoiler

1.En san and Zhao soldiers are surprised that Houken has been brought down to his knees, but Zhao soldiers further goes on to say how Shin is at his limits too.

2. Shin looks like he is talking to himself saying stuff like "It's okay, I can do it, I can still fight, I know it" but he is actually talking to people who passed away and whom Shin is carrying the will of (Ex. Ouki, Duke hyou). Shin says, "I smell alcohol, that must be you Duke Hyou. The one who is spreading something that smells like flower is General Ouki." Furthermore, he says, "I know that everyone is giving me their strength, Duke Hyou. But Houken does not have that. If he does not have other people giving him strength, then his sword only hurts and it does not carry any weight. Nothing has changed compared to last time we fought. Your sword is not heavy at all, Houken!"

3. Houken enrages and says, "Blabber all you want. Go ahead repeat same things over and over again. That kind of relationship with people are the chains that ties people up. It is my sword that breaks those dark chains, because I'm the bushin.

4. Riboku says, "Nope. If Houken is truly the bushin that he is calling himself of, it wouldn't have been possible for old Qin soldier to have pierced his leg. Although, he has reached the pinnacle of martial might, Duke Hyou called him a buffon who has not realized the big contradiction he has. That contradiction is the answer that has been given to Houken. The reality that Houken, who has been trying to transcend the limits to bring mankind to higher level, cannot win against those who personify human's strength. In other words, no matter how much someone struggle, a human cannot become someone who surpasses human. In the end, the heavens have given Houken a brutal answer that a human is merely a human.

5. Kaine askes, "Riboku sama, does that mean Houken sama will lost to Shin?" Riboke says, "No, I have never said he will lose.

6. Bihei notices that Kyoukai has woken up and tells her, "Do you see Kyokai? Shin is trying his best." After seeing Kyokai reaching her hands for Shin, Bihei says "Kyokai?"

7. Karyo Ten says she has to go to Shin, because she has been getting weird feelings and Naki and others wonder about her decision as Hi Shin Unit won't be able to operate if something happens to both Shin and Karyo Ten.

8. Riboku says, "There is no doubt that Houken is at pinnacle of martial strength, While it is Ouki, Duke Hyou, and Shin who are putting their lives on the line to tell Houken that it is impossible for him to surpass human. But like I said, that is literally putting your life in the line. That's right, although both Ouki and Duke Hyou came to prove Houken wrong, they ended up losing their lives by Houken

Chapter summery thanks to the Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

The HSU side sees that Houken is faltering to the point of touching his knee to the ground. The Zhao side sees Shin reaching the limits of his strength. Lights starts to surround Shin and Shin starts talking to them.

Shin: Ah, it's alright, I can still keep going. I can keep fighting...Hyou. Ah, I know. I can smell it from your side...the smell of alcohol...that's probably Duke Hyou..hehe...the smell of the fields...is that Bitou? Hehe...there's even more outside of that. I got it. That thing that smells like a big flower spreading is General Ouki...I know it. Everyone...is lending me their strength, I know that very well Hyou. But Houken doesn't have any of that. If he doesn't have that then Houken's blade can only wound. It has no weight. Nothing's changed since the last time we fought. HOUKEN YOUR BLADE HAS NO WEIGHT. -Gets hit- I...told you...it won't work...

Houken: Enough of your chatter. Again and again the same thing. You are the ones who were originally wrong. The chains that shackles humans to their limits. My blade is one that cuts those dark chains away. I am Houken. I am a "Bushin"

Riboku: No. If Houken truly was the Bushin he's saying he is then he would've been at the end of his path 7 years ago against Ouki. Even when he lost his arm to Duke Hyou during the coalition war, or getting stabbed in the leg in our right wing, it shouldn't have happened. To him who reached the end of his path and still couldn't see it Duke Hyou called him a gigantic buffoon. It was at the end of this path that Houken should've seen the "answer." Houken, a person who has reached the peak of martial prowess and tried to show it to the heavens. And the reality that a person who gained the strength of others couldn't be beaten by that same strength. It just means that no matter how hard a person may try to overcome the boundaries of human life humans are meant to be humans. That is the "answer" the heavens have given him.

Some dialogues :

Kaine: Riboku-sama...then...does that mean Houken-sama will lose to Shin of the HSU?

Riboku: No. I never said anything about him losing Kaine.

Bihei: Kyoukai?! Kyoukai you're finally awake. Thank heavens. D..do you see Kyoukai? Shin is...Shin is standing strong.

Kyoukai: Shin...

Karyoten: I..I think I have to go after all. I have to go to Shin.

Naki: Karyo ten?! Why are you like this all of a sudden? Stay here...if even you go to where Shin is then 10,000 to 1 the HSU won't be able to move.

Karyoten: I...I know but...I have to go to Shin...something's...wrong...something's felt off since awhile ago...sorry, but Naki you come too. S..Shin is...

Riboku: There's no doubt there is a contradiction within Houken. The ones who challenged Houken who tried to overcome his limits wholeheartedly saying "you're wrong" are Ouki and Duke Hyou and Shin. But, even so, they were just words said wholeheartedly. Yes...back then against Ouki and Duke Hyou they said "you're wrong" and fought to their last breath, both inevitibly falling to Houken's blade in the end.

No break!
Post automatically merged:

@Monet didn't saw you already posted summery up there. Thanks :)

Wait a minute....

Isn't Naki supposed to cut off Riboku's path of retreat? But why is he with Ten all of sudden?
You are talking about this scene, aye?
The two most logical explanations I can think of would be:

I) Ten retracted those specific orders since she made them before Houken stopped everyone dead (literally or metaphorically depending on the character :afrokappa:) in their tracks and Naki is now on standby while Ten figures out a new strategy.

II) Naki followed these orders and is now wondering “Well what’s happening?” since nothing has changed. Riboku is not retreating, the enemy HQ is not breached and no one is moving, so he left his unit behind to block Riboku’s path of retreat and came to see what is happening.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited: