Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Spoiler Chapter 627

WHOAH BABY

:perocry::perocry::perocry::perocry::akaman::akaman::akaman::akaman:

Been saying this will happen since Houken first showed up and slayed Kozen lol.

@Owl Ki heavy spoiler bro
The culmination of all those inherited wills, the longest running theme of Kingdom since the very first chapter, has finally happened. Just before Christmas too. Thanks Hara. :christnally:

So, I don’t Shin and Houken are going to be having that conversation that I predicted considering that glaive looks like it went through both of Houken’s lungs.

Houken will die alone, his life wasted, his beliefs shattered, his ideology broken and with no one to take on his will.

How tragic, that the path of the Bushin that he wholeheartedly followed was what limited him from achieving the original goal of the Bushin in the first place.:josad:

My initial reaction from seeing that panel: WTF
My reaction after waking up: WTF

I'm sorry, regardless of how we got to this point, this just isn't good to me lmfao. I find it incredibly unfortunate that Houken wasn't able to understand the concept of weight and strive to achieve it at least once in his life before dying and have that shot at truly becoming the strongest character in the verse. But then again, maybe that was the entire point. Whichever it may be, I'm not a fan of it, but it is what it is. At least we won't have to deal with this buffoon anymore in the series.

My initial reaction from seeing that panel: WTF
My reaction after waking up: WTF

I'm sorry, regardless of how we got to this point, this just isn't good to me lmfao. I find it incredibly unfortunate that Houken wasn't able to understand the concept of weight and strive to achieve it at least once in his life before dying and have that shot at truly becoming the strongest character in the verse. But then again, maybe that was the entire point. Whichever it may be, I'm not a fan of it, but it is what it is. At least we won't have to deal with this buffoon anymore in the series.
Imho it was obvious it was gonna end this way since we saw the usual brute Houken getting triggered by Shin killing Gakuei and Kyoukai using her cheat code to wake Ouhon up. Ouhon takes care of Gyou'un and Shin takes care of Houken. I even wrote it back on OJ.

It would've been impossible to take Houken seriously after he had failed to kill a badly tired and injured Shin another time. And for the second part of Zhao invasion the trump card will be Shibashou, not some kind of "real" GG Houken.

Imho it was obvious it was gonna end this way since we saw the usual brute Houken getting triggered by Shin killing Gakuei and Kyoukai using her cheat code to wake Ouhon up. Ouhon takes care of Gyou'un and Shin takes care of Houken. I even wrote it back on OJ.

It would've been impossible to take Houken seriously after he had failed to kill a badly tired and injured Shin another time. And for the second part of Zhao invasion the trump card will be Shibashou, not some kind of "real" GG Houken.
Yep exactly, but there was no reason to put them against each other though. Hara forced himself into this situation in which this was the outcome.

Yep exactly, but there was no reason to put them against each other though. Hara forced himself into this situation in which this was the outcome.
Yeah, but on the other hand Zhao has to go down, and they still got Riboku and Shibashou. If Houken had turned into a proper GG with weight then I do think that he would've been the number 1 in China, martially speaking. How can Zhao lose at that point? Shin beating GG Houken would've been even more Nakama Power.

The real problem imho is all this Bunshin, magic dance stuff which once inserted in a series that is supposed to have a broadly realistic setting is simply gonna end up badly.

Yeah, but on the other hand Zhao has to go down, and they still got Riboku and Shibashou. If Houken had turned into a proper GG with weight then I do think that he would've been the number 1 in China, martially speaking. How can Zhao lose at that point? Shin beating GG Houken would've been even more Nakama Power.

The real problem imho is all this Bunshin, magic dance stuff which once inserted in a series that is supposed to have a broadly realistic setting is simply gonna end up badly.
Knowing the historical context, yep they need to go down, but there is no need for Houken to go down now.
Houken was pretty much the limit for Shin to prove himself to be GG, and then actually compete with other GGs to reach even further, it´s simply too early.

still mobu the Strongest in all of china :steef:
There was never a doubt in my mind that Moubu was stronger than this bum lmfao

Yeah I guess that's right. I'm just expecting Shibashou to be an absolute monster at this point then because in terms of martial might and whatnot Zhao ain't rocking anybody else that carried the same danger as Houken or Gyouun. At least that we know of.

This doesnt make sense even if Shin is on GG level. Guys like Gaku Jou from Zhao is also GG. Compared to Qin's great six, he was able to satisfy Renpa only to 60%. While Houken is supposed to be the strongest character in the series.

My problem is Houken didnt put up a decent fight so far. He is seeing Ouki's shadows every now and then. His eyes are popping out like Shoubunkun. Come on Hara. Its embarrassing from the man known as the crystallization of martial skills. I hope he did something impressive before getting killed in this chapter.