Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Riboku being a monster once again. His foresight, he was able to set up a trap, forcing the Qin to engage in battle with such number disadvantage and on a terrain where they can't escape, as Mouten said.

Mouten and Ten are shitting in their pants but Kanki and Shin have a different air around them, with Shin now directing things for his army, showcasing the growth he's had. Looking for that fire!:goyea:

Hara will give Kanki his due showings as well and I look forward to them but Riboku has prepared for him in more ways then one, I'm talking about him knowing Kanki's weakness. Kanki is getting his L.

Chapter summary :
Qin:
The chapter continues from Shin saying they will drop the role of being the wall of the right wing and will move out instead. Everyone is confused and Ten says they can't just move wherever because if they leave the Kanki HQ will be completely exposed from the right side. Shin replies saying they have no need to defend the Kanki army that wouldn't even send a single unit to reinforce them and Ten says it's not time to be saying childish things like that. Shin says it's probably because Kanki thinks there's no meaning in sending any troops to their area in this situation. He then says that they've been completely caught by Riboku and if something doesn't change they won't survive this. Ten agrees and Shin says he found the spot to light a fire, but it's really small so he's not sure if he'll even be able to light a fire there. Ten is confused but Shin tells her to trust his eyes, the eyes of the HSU general Ri Shin. Ten trusts him and sends out orders for all the HSU to follow Shin. Shin asks the infantry to handle the rear and tells them to follow after them after breaking away from their fights. Everyone understands but wonders where they are going, to which Shin says to shut up and just follow him.

Riboku looks to the left and his soldier asks what's wrong. He notices a change in the HSU and thinks they will move but says it's all meaningless. Marron notices the change in the HSU and sees a big mess and wonders what happened. Kanki says they were probably taken out little by little. Marron is shocked at the thought of that but then is even more shocked when he sees the HSU running away from the right while being led by Shin. Everyone else notices it too and Marron yells at him asking what he's doing and if he's planning on abandoning the right.

Zhao:
The rest of the HSU follows after Shin and the Zhao are laughing at the thought that this was the famous HSU. Riboku's soldier sees the Qin right wing all move and their right wing falling apart and thinks they're running away but wonders to where.

Qin:
As Heki stabilizes his troops he notices Shin approaching and thinks he came all the way over to save Heki. He starts to call out to him but Shin just passes by. Everyone sees the HSU pass by the center army and Marron is freaking out while Kanki just chuckles. Riboku's soldier sees where Shin is trying to go and as the HSU is wondering how far Shin is taking them Riboku says he's surprised to see the HSU's target was the Qin left wing on the opposite side of them. Mouten receives the report saying Shin is approaching them.

Shin tells some of his cavalry to continue on and help the Gakuka with their battle and tells the infantry to do the same. The Gakuka are shocked to see the HSU show up to reinforce them and the Zhao who were chasing them stopped chasing too. Garo says it's because this is outside of their command territory and says this is a shock to everyone. The narration says this was a move that broke all common sense. For the HSU that was on the right wing to give up their position, move past the center army and go all the way to the left was outside of everyone's imagination. Mouten's soldier says it makes no sense while Mouten is thinking. Shin gets to Mouten and says he's sorry about the surprise and Mouten's soldier says this isn't something that is solved with a simple sorry. Mouten says this isn't something Ten would do and Shin says it's his idea and that something like this was the only way. The spot to light a fire was here and he's not sure if he can even light a fire there but it's up to them.Mouten's soldier is confused but Mouten agrees that there was no other way. By having the HSU come over the Qin has found a spot where they have the advantage against the Zhao in this situation that looked hopeless. Mouten thinks this was most likely outside of Riboku's prediction as well. Ten shows up saying she agrees and when Mouten's soldier asks about the right wing because now there's no defense against the right to which Shin says there was no choice. This move that makes no logical sense is sure to be outside of Riboku's predictions. Riboku says he is surprised and that it feels like he's going up against Duke Hyou as he faces the HSU and Rishin. He then says it doesn't matter and orders the left wing to push forward and attack Kanki.

No break next week!

Does anyone else feel like Hara is getting really "lazy" with the "instinctual/strategical type" concept?

Essentially skipping the process/middle-ground of those concepts, and only telling us about the "results."

Like for example, Riboku and his "Super-Secret-Super Information blockage." How did Riboku accomplish that for the Battle of Banyou? How was he able to do the same thing, while being essentially stuck in Sekai? How in the hell did Qin allow this to happened? Especially after Banyou...

The "light a fire" concept is also still just as unexplored and ambiguous as when we first learned about it from Duke Hyou. At least in the Duke's introduction campaign, Hara went a bit in depth about its process...

. Shin then says that they've been completely caught by Riboku and if something doesn't change they won't survive this. Ten agrees and Shin says he found the spot to light a fire, but it's really small so he's not sure if he'll even be able to light a fire there. Ten is confused but Shin tells her to trust his eyes, the eyes of the HSU general Ri Shin
Shin asks the infantry to handle the rear and tells them to follow after them after breaking away from their fights. Everyone understands but wonders where they are going, to which Shin says to shut up and just follow him.

Shinnnnnnnn. Can’t believe Hi Shin Unit wasn’t initially believing in him. Need Shin to take command of his army from here on and go for the kill only when he is about to take out opposite general.

Riboku hyping up Shin to be similar to Duke Hyou is hype man!! Hope they break out of Zhao and go towards Riboku while Zhao go towards Kanki.

the chapter is not bad.
but i don't like how it's very short and stretched started with shin and ended with shin arriving to moten, while nothing happened in the way.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Kanki loses or not, or suffers heavy casualties but escapes remains to be seen but Hara wont have one of the Qin 6 go down just like that, he will put up a fight imo and wont make it easy for Riboku at all.
Post automatically merged:

Tho even if Kanki wins at take over gian few things to consider it would be a bitter win because the army would still suffer heavy casualties I imagine, they deploy within the castle and then how they are gonna attack Kantan from there they would still be basically trapped in Gian.

Hence why I think not unlikely Kanki "wins" and takes over the castle but suffers the greater casualties and basically would still be trapped within the walls with heavy casualties
I'm not deep in historical facts, I wouldn't even say I'm halfway through but I see some from time to time. Wouldn't this arc be around the time where irl Kanki got his ass kicked?

I'm not deep in historical facts, I wouldn't even say I'm halfway through but I see some from time to time. Wouldn't this arc be around the time where irl Kanki got his ass kicked?
I am not up to date and remember the exact dates Kanki lost in real life but iirc @Monet (correct me if wrong) mentioned that this might not be the year Kanki loses in the Kingdom manga

I am not up to date and remember the exact dates Kanki lost in real life but iirc @Monet (correct me if wrong) mentioned that this might not be the year Kanki loses in the Kingdom manga
its in the same year
but history say gian is taken first then kanki get defeated at another location at another city not here
at another senariou not like this battle ,
it was kanki besieging riboku at hika

this why i don't think hara will change it cuz that battle is described in deatails
so i think hara will give kaknki this last W here before is he defeated in next battle

its in the same year
but history say gian is taken first then kanki get defeated at another location at another city not here
at another senariou not like this battle ,
it was kanki besieging riboku at hika

this why i don't think hara will change it cuz that battle is described in deatails
so i think hara will give kaknki this last W here before is he defeated in next battle
But in History, Riboku surrenders Gian intentionally because he had less soldiers and Qin Morale was too high. Neither of which is the case here

But in History, Riboku surrenders Gian intentionally because he had less soldiers and Qin Morale was too high. Neither of which is the case here
nah in history as i know Riboku only
appeared after kanki took gian
Riboku defended himself in hika and didn't bother to fight kanki.

also after Riboku won he gont nickname riboku of hika

so it has to be different battle not this .

also kankimay take gian but not defeat riboku here it maybe a plane of Riboku.