Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kanki dont look like in a mood of retrate..only if Mouten wasnt badly injured they all had decent chance of escaping .
I dont think that Kanki will die in battle , otherwise there is no reason for Zhao king to execute Riboku after defeating and killing the most hated enemy of Zhao..
Post automatically merged:

Also Riboku is completely involved in this battle when someone like Ousen is sitting on door..
He will sure take advantage of this time to do something even if Kanki lost..

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I actually think Riboku’s assessment was correct and that Kanki’s unfamiliarity with traditional warfare is ultimately what will cost him this battle. Going by my prediction here:

You can basically cripple an army’s lines by striking them at a side-angle. This is the principal behind Rinko’s Rindo, his armies pushing the enemy formations outward, Moubu’sEchelon at Coalition, his army struck at a diagonal angle which crippled Kanki’s lines, and Riboku’s Houmei’s Ryudou, which forces charging armies to get caught up in the current and slowly die off.

So, I think this formation will literally spin like a propeller to act as a mixture of the Ryudou as well as Makou’s wave attack at Shukai. And if Kanki can move this spinning propeller forward at Riboku’s HQ, reserving his strong attackers like Zenou and the Shuma for the moment where Riboku’s head is within reach, I could see a formation like this devastating everything in its path lol, though of course a huge number of Kanki’s men would die in the process. This formation would almost be a suicide charge for the Kanki army. Man, the battle of Gian has been pure carnage thus far lol.
This formation from Kanki seems like it will be powerful, but is also seems like it will be a suicide charge that will devastate Kanki’s own men in the process. And all Riboku will need to do is retreat with his OP northern horses and I doubt Kanki will have any real answer to this.

So yeah, a powerful suicide charge is still a loss.

I’m calling that formation a bluff until I’m shown otherwise.

It looks like it’s set up to break into more directions than the Zhao can hope to track Kan Ki’s movements.

I think it’s possible Kan Ki bails or uses the illusion of bailing to have his forces capture Gian and hold the populace hostage. At least 100,000 soldiers serving under RBK are from there. If anything could take the fight out of them, it’s that.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter Riboku's calculation about Kanki's abilities, it simply means he was wrong and Kanki concealed it well enough he never laid out his abilities to his enemies.

Besides he's a 6GG for a reason, he will not make it easy for Riboku. I personally see them taking over but with heavy losses that would leave the Kanky basically paralyzed, or they lose but not without a fight.

It looks like it’s set up to break into more directions than the Zhao can hope to track Kan Ki’s movements.

I think it’s possible Kan Ki bails or uses the illusion of bailing to have his forced capture Gian and hold the populace hostage. At least 100,000 soldiers serving under RBK are from there. If anything could take the fight out of them, it’s that.
Yeah and the Zeno clan is nowhere to be seen are they in the formation or waiting in the forest elsewhere..

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm betting on Kanki surviving and going rogue after this battle, and years later Shin will kill him.

Or he may just die in this battle, that would give a stronger message to us readers.

I also don't think that Hara has it in him to kill Kanki. He'll probably be an enemy for Shin at some point.
lol i don't why many of the readers think that hara care for shin vs kanki .
look how hara wrote of kanki vs sei
or the promises that shin throw
i will be gg before kanki
i will stop kanki next time 😆.

even though sei was the main character but hara change to shin cuz he want to focus on the warfare

but hara made kanki humiliate sei lol.

remember choto words
it will play something on kanki death

arabic scans

https://gmanga.me/mangas/348/kingdom/724/309101

lol ribuku said didn't only kanki know the unorthodox ways . he said kanki doesn't know how to do a normal attack lol

this is utter shit

how can someone who spent years in warfare doesn't know a basic thing ?! he can atleast notice either his allies or enemy doing a normal tactics all the time .

:gonope:
try again Liboku :kriwhat:

Last edited:
It's honestly to be expected for Kanki to outplay Riboku one last time before kicking the bucket (or escaping battlefield), the question is just how much damage would this Kanki death beyblade cause to Riboku's army before Shibashou comes to dismantle it lol? Yes, this indeed feels like how most have predicted, the typical Hara setup to majorly fuck Qin up after they get their temporary W, and in this case it's Shibashou.

The way Hara brought flashback glimpses of basically Kanki's entire military record accompanied with HSU and Gakuka getting removed from the battle definitely feels like a bad sign for Kanki, a definite callback to Bayou, but Kanki losing his life would feel anticlimactic. I feel like Bananji, SSJ or other Zhao higher-ups are going to job next, Zenou would go on a demonic rampage until SBS shows up in all his glory.

It's honestly to be expected for Kanki to outplay Riboku one last time before kicking the bucket (or escaping battlefield), the question is just how much damage would this Kanki death beyblade cause to Riboku's army before Shibashou comes to dismantle it lol? Yes, this indeed feels like how most have predicted, the typical Hara setup to majorly fuck Qin up after they get their temporary W, and in this case it's Shibashou.

The way Hara brought flashback glimpses of basically Kanki's entire military record accompanied with HSU and Gakuka getting removed from the battle definitely feels like a bad sign for Kanki, a definite callback to Bayou, but Kanki losing his life would feel anticlimactic. I feel like Bananji, SSJ or other Zhao higher-ups are going to job next, Zenou would go on a demonic rampage until SBS shows up in all his glory.
Yeah true. Hope there is more back and forth between Riboku and Kanki before Kanki is defeated. Kanki is one of the Qin 6. Hope it’s not the last move he performs on RBK

I feel like a lot has to have been lost in translation.

I have a hard time believing RBK is claiming Kan Ki possesses no conventional warfare ability whatsoever.

Kyou Kai had zero formal education but she has a good grasp on conventional warfare. Kan Ki is one of the smartest characters in the entire series and a much more experienced commander, so I have a hard time believing his big weakness is that he doesn't know the basics. That just seems like nonsense to me.

It simply makes more sense to me if RBK is actually saying Kan Ki doesn't have the high level conventional warfare ability to succeed in situations where that is the optimal or only route.

Last edited:
Kanki is incredible man! He didn’t panic and do some half hearted attempts to get out of the situation. He analyzed the situation carefully and used his “cunning instincts” to come up with this. Riboku has totally misjudged Kanki lol. Kanki can come up with complex formations suited for the situation defined in conventional tactics with his “cunning mind” and “instincts” alone. He is a monster lol. Riboku is kind of out foxed, hope Kanki does a lot of damage here to Zhao before being outnumbered and saved by Ousen/Hi Shin Unit and Gaku Ka

I think it’s possible Kan Ki bails or uses the illusion of bailing to have his forces capture Gian and hold the populace hostage. At least 100,000 soldiers serving under RBK are from there. If anything could take the fight out of them, it’s that.
One option is like an arrow he is gonna shot them into 4 directions and drill the Zhao defense
Or he is acting like a shurriken and let his army rotate