Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
For fuck's sake Riboku, just slaughter this army of sodding degenerates already. This is literally an army of murderous, sadistic rapists that you have at your mercy. :risitexcla:

You would be doing the world a favour by putting these mad dogs down but you are negotiating with them even though you can just achieve whatever objective you want right now? :shame:

I guess he still could be worried about Kanki dying in the resulting melee but honestly, why should he care? Leaving Kanki alive under any circumstances is just an all round bad idea.

The average Zhao citizen is pissed because you didn't bring the mass murdering rapist to justice. That is the first and foremost reason to begin with.

I swear Kanki's real Great General power is that he telekinetically steals the brain power of all his opponents.
No that's RBK style. Kanki is done for. But RBK always likes to talk with his opponents, he personally went down at Shukai plains to talk with Ousen, he talked to Shin multiple times, he went to see Ei Sei as well.
I think it's just a sign that he acknowledges them and wants to know more or hear more about them even when he doesn't have to.

So...Kanki is your favorite?
Naw, that would be his brother Kaneki of Yan. :catsure:

I hope Riboku was going for a sike moment of "Surrender and I shall not order my Army to slaughter your remaining men" only to put Kanki in handcuffs and follow that up with "As promised, I will not order my Army to slaughter your men. Instead, I shall allow my men to do as they see fit." which would result in the Zhao soldiers acting on their impulse to get revenge by killing all these degenerates.

For fuck's sake Riboku, just slaughter this army of sodding degenerates already. This is literally an army of murderous, sadistic rapists that you have at your mercy. :risitexcla:

You would be doing the world a favour by putting these mad dogs down but you are negotiating with them even though you can just achieve whatever objective you want right now? :shame:

I guess he still could be worried about Kanki dying in the resulting melee but honestly, why should he care? Leaving Kanki alive under any circumstances is just an all round bad idea.

The average Zhao citizen is pissed because you didn't bring the mass murdering rapist to justice. That is the first and foremost reason to begin with.

I swear Kanki's real Great General power is that he telekinetically steals the brain power of all his opponents.
Why is Riboku a commie all of a sudden, these dawgs Juuka and Bafuji acting like they have a vote in this
:saden:

No that's RBK style. Kanki is done for. But RBK always likes to talk with his opponents, he personally went down at Shukai plains to talk with Ousen, he talked to Shin multiple times, he went to see Ei Sei as well.
I think it's just a sign that he acknowledges them and wants to know more or hear more about them even when he doesn't have to.
It is not the fact that Riboku is talking with Kanki that has me flummoxed. If he was straight up asking Kanki something along the lines of "Hey man, I'm curious. Why exactly are you such a messed up motherfucker?" then that would be fine as long as he still planned to kill them all afterwards.

It is the fact that he is willing to let the remainder Kanki's men leave and keep Kanki alive which is bewildering.

Kanki's men are pure scum. Let them go and they will go back to looting, murdering and raping the general populace as they have always done, perhaps with a focus on the Zhao citizenry as petty revenge for their loss here.

Meanwhile, keeping Kanki alive as a political bargaining chip is stupid. It will enrage the Zhao public, the common Zhao soldier and even Generals in the Zhao military.

I sure don't think all those Zhao soldiers that did a kamikaze move against the Ousen Army were going that far just for Kanki to be a political bargaining chip. They wanted that bastard and his men dead.

Riboku keeping Kanki alive should realistically undermine the great respect and authority that he has earned from much of Zhao.

I don't mind Riboku chatting with Kanki, he has him surrounded and with the army he have rn it is not an issue.

But is Riboku underestimating Shin/Mouten or is he satisfied in winning half battle? Riboku completly ignoring the fact while he is having a word with Kanki Shin n Mouten might be making an escape.

Atleast execute some plan to capture them, then have a word with Kanki?

I don't mind Riboku chatting with Kanki, he has him surrounded and with the army he have rn it is not an issue.

But is Riboku underestimating Shin/Mouten or is he satisfied in winning half battle? Riboku completly ignoring the fact while he is having a word with Kanki Shin n Mouten might be making an escape.

Kanki is the commander of the army in this campaign and has him cornered.

It is not the fact that Riboku is talking with Kanki that has me flummoxed. If he was straight up asking Kanki something along the lines of "Hey man, I'm curious. Why exactly are you such a messed up motherfucker?" then that would be fine as long as he still planned to kill them all afterwards.

It is the fact that he is willing to let the remainder Kanki's men leave and keep Kanki alive which is bewildering.

Kanki's men are pure scum. Let them go and they will go back to looting, murdering and raping the general populace as they have always done, perhaps with a focus on the Zhao citizenry as petty revenge for their loss here.

Meanwhile, keeping Kanki alive as a political bargaining chip is stupid. It will enrage the Zhao public, the common Zhao soldier and even Generals in the Zhao military.

I sure don't think all those Zhao soldiers that did a kamikaze move against the Ousen Army were going that far just for Kanki to be a political bargaining chip. They wanted that bastard and his men dead.

Riboku keeping Kanki alive should realistically undermine the great respect and authority that he has earned from much of Zhao.
I don't think Kanki's men are worth anything without Kanki, they will eventually be killed or live quietly somewhere with the money they gained
I agree that there is no good reason to keep Kanki as a hostage

I hope Riboku was going for a sike moment of "Surrender and I shall not order my Army to slaughter your remaining men" only to put Kanki in handcuffs and follow that up with "As promised, I will not order my Army to slaughter your men. Instead, I shall allow my men to do as they see fit." which would result in the Zhao soldiers acting on their impulse to get revenge by killing all these degenerates.

To be fair, Riboku isn't in a position to do much since he hasn't had an update on where those two are. They both might have left the battlefield or been killed by other sections of the Zhao Army for all he knows.

Besides, both are being pursued by Zhao armies which is about all Riboku would be able to give an order to do anyway.

Maybe he's worried Kanki will off himself than to get captured? Idk, this all seems very unnecessary.

I'm thinking there will be some temporary comeback with Naki showing up, with the distraction allowing for some Zhao heads to fly. Not sure if it makes total sense when they are so outnumbered, but that's just what might happen.

Guys, Riboku is one bored motherfucker. He lives in an era where 90% of the population is illiterate and most of the remaining 10% is uninterested in his big brain pursuits. Of course he wants to debate philosophy with Kanki before he offs him or Kaneki offs himself - who else is he going to do it with? His surrounding officers and entourage are a posse of yes-men and cocksuckers; Kaneki is the only person to challenge his ideas in ages. Let Reebok and Kaneki cook plz.

So you're okay with Riboku being a piece of shit but not kanki? :suresure::suresure: classic Ribokuturd.

@Owl Ki .......................... bro what................... is.............. going....................... on??????? Surrender??????

Back to the cave after this post.

Ei Sei: Wasn't a battlefield, but a political discussion
Ousen: Ousen himself came to the front first after pausing his army just to talk to Riboku, Riboku then said ok bet.
Shin: He's always toyed with Shin. Their "talks" happened twice outside of battlefield, and once when Riboku was running away.

Ouki - Riboku had 0 interest in talking to the last remaining Qin 6 member who was the sword of King Sho. Simply wanted him killed and gone.

Duke Hyou - Again had 0 interest in talking to him, wanted him simply dead, despite acknowledging him as the top instinctual general he's ever faced.

Gekishin - 0 interest whatsoever in talking to the guy who was (falsely) regarded as the savior of the country and considered to be Yan's #1 general. Simply wanted him dead.

^^^ Those are all of Riboku's major generals he's put down so far in the series. And absolutely none of them involved philosophical talking, despite 1 of them (Ouki) being somebody who probably would've gave Riboku the best philosophical discussion possible or any type of discussion in general, from every single person he's faced so far.

But no, instead he wants to have it with Kanki. Because the great Riboku who has practically seen it all, can't understand this unprecedented mythological entity known as Kanki. The Great Riboku's mind fails to comprehend that some mfs simply break down from past experiences and start doing fucked up shit. The Great Riboku who had Mangoku as his underling with whom he could've had discussions about anger and doing fucked up shit, must have the greatest philosophical debate of Warring States China with Kanki....in middle of a fucking war, when he could simply end it all and get the Zhao army going back to their homes or chasing the leftover Qin army.

I fail to understand what Hara sees in Kanki that makes him think he's some great philosopher, where he's having these fake-deep discussion with Ei Sei & Riboku... in a manga filled with the likes of the creator of legalism RiShi. We're wasting these "great philosophical discussions" on a guy who is simply an elevated version of Mangoku. Bro Riboku literally confronted Ryofui and you didn't bother with any philosophical discussions then.

This is practically the equivelant of Oda making Fujitora/Sengoku/Gorosei/Sakazuki/Blackbeard/Dragon/RA members/Kobra/etc... But then he ignores all of those characters and decides that the person who Shanks should have a philosophical discussion with is Eustass Kid.

-> His girl got killed turned into fucked up bum. Kid's girl got killed went berserk mode.
-> United bandit groups under him creating the most fucked up army. United gangs under him and created the most fucked up crew (literally the only crew in the series we've seen crucify people while they're alive and laugh like maniacs in front of them).
-> Both emo/edgy boys, one has a more stoic personality while the other is a hothead

Oh my god would you look at that practically the same. But instead of the likes of Yotanwa/Tou/Ousen/SHK/RiShi/etc having philosophical discussions, we're having them with a bandit right now of all times. And the person doing it isn't some chump who ain't seen war or what it can turn men into... it is fucking Riboku.

And after meeting Ei Sei, he really thinks he can use a fucked up bum like Kanki as a bargaining tool with a dude who's hellbent on uniting China no matter the cost?? "Maybe Ei Sei will stop attacking for a bit if we offer Kanki back to them!"
:okay:

----
To make it clear for Kanki fans who might take this as a Kanki bashing post... the issue is not Kanki himself per se... The issue is the writing around Kanki is dogshit. Riboku has been written like a clumsy horseshit bum this entire arc, he's saying things that don't make sense for his character, he's doing things that don't make sense for his character...

If Kanki escapes here, Kanki will look great. But the issue is he'll look great cause the writing for Riboku was dogshit. And when you try to make a character look good by destroying the foundations of the opposing character that you established over the course of hundreds of chapters.. it's trash writing as a mangaka.

I thought the conclusion of the Scabbard storyline in that dogshit Kaido fight & Cross Guild creation were trash writing (for the very same reason as this).. my god Hara you tryna match Oda right now.. nah fuck that my boy Hara tryna surpass Oda.

The dude below was one of his underlings, what is there to acknowledge about them??? Fucked up bums can be solid generals??

Post automatically merged:

Goddamn! That’s depraved even by Kingdom standards lol.
It isn't, this is casual by kingdom standards:

Last edited: