Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Did Naki really have to die tho, he had a lot of potential
Funniest thing is, I do not recall him ever actually doing anything important while he was with the HSU.

The most important things I can recall Naki doing are:

I) Stalling Keisha's unit long enough for Shin to catch up to it. Naki was not part of the HSU when this happened.

II) Saving Bihei's behind from Raido's men. Again, he was not part of the HSU at this point.

III) Being in position to cut off Chougaryuu's escape route. CGR refused to flee anyway and got killed by Shin. So then Naki fell upon the remnants of CGR's bodyguards to allow Shin to escape easier.

This is it. This is all I can recall Naki doing with the third one being the only thing I can remember him doing as part of the HSU.

It looks like the only reason Naki joined the HSU was so he could leave it. :doffytroll:

Are you okay?

Cause it's not my boy who just ended up shish kebab'd by like 12 dudes like the start of a BLACKED gangbang.
Post automatically merged:

It looks like the only reason Naki joined the HSU was so he could leave it. :doffytroll:
Hara either changed his mind or didn't thing it through when he added him to the HSA.

Personally, I think Hara started cutting swaths of planned content after the Western Zhao Invasion took up so many years of his life.

Considering his age, the grueling nature of his work (which is completely unnecessary, but Japan), and the fact he has ambitions go beyond even unification - the man has to pick up the pace somehow.

Damn, Kanki really got the ‘Kyou is smiling too’ final vision that Ouki did :catcry:

Just goes to show, despite his life of slaughter, all he ever wanted was to live with his loved ones in his holy land, the small clearing where he first met Shio. Had they never been victimised by the adult dregs of society, he and Shio could have led a peaceful and wholesome life, stealing only what they needed and raising a community of fellow orphans, the rejects and outcasts that Qin left behind. It’s too sad :catcry::catcry::catcry:

Anyone else finds it annoying that Zhao had several crushing defeats and somehow can still raise massive armies and find generals out of their ass?
I mean do they though?

Riboku's crew been a thing since teenage Shin years. Riboku, Keisha, Houken, Mangoku, etc.
Keisha then had his own cronies in Kinmou and Gakuei. Kisui is--fine, a city lord who's not overly OP in anyway. Bananji and Shunsuiju came from the north IIRC.
Kochou was always the defense guy for Zhao, though I'll admit Gakuhaku Kou did come out of left field.
Shibashou's crew is just isolate in Seika.
I guess that leaves with Gyou'un and Chougaryuu, who probably just didn't want to do any offensive campaigns after Rinshoujo died.

If there was just a random Zhao army not connected with an excuse for where they were, then I would probably agree with the criticism, like if Han somehow has someone like Gyou'un we're going to have a problem lol

As for the armies I wouldn't put too much thought into it, estimates have the population at 30 million but honestly it never seems to ever be a historical accurate stress detail ever since the start.

You Kan Ki stans should be grateful I don't light your asses up for this historically fat L.

I'm glad it's over now.
Shut the fuck up 😂 you get your ass lit up nearly every week here

Imagine writing analysis' of this manga and you still can't get that kanki wasn't meant to beat riboku, kanki was literally there to challenge riboku's whole idea of war, which he fukn did.

You wait for a kanki flashback from riboku as he is pulls off the crazy feat we all know he has coming

Last edited:
Anyone else finds it annoying that Zhao had several crushing defeats and somehow can still raise massive armies and find generals out of their ass?

Like if this trend continues every kingdom Qin conquers is gonna be same.
Reebok pulling a named general out of his ass after his 54th defeat to the Qin.

He was just in the North-West part of Zhao in a village of 400 people, just like how the previous named general (who got slaughtered) was from the North-East part of Zhao in a town of 1200 people.

Don't forget about Zhao's cloning device that they have
Post automatically merged:

Shut the fuck up 😂 you get your ass lit up nearly every week here

Imagine writing analysis' of this manga and you still can't get that kanki wasn't meant to beat riboku, kanki was literally there to challenge riboku's whole idea of war, which he fukn did.

You wait for a kanki flashback from riboku as he is pulls off the crazy feat we all know he has coming
Kanki is going to pull out his UI transformation and take out 4 more of Reebok's named generals.

Last edited: