Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Sou'Ous left hand will have a lot more work from now on if u know what I mean.
:josad:
This will probably become canon, I have no problems with Gigakou falling in battle
His fall will make Ouki’s death look trivial
Turning SBS into Houken 2.0 lmao
Next time we'll see him he's sitting in the woods chopping up some trees.

Shin better get his ass to the center and strike Jiaga‘s army, attacking Enkan achieves nothing
Akou army can easily hold their ground and even win without Akou, we already know they’re tough as nails and were trained to function to the best of their ability even without Akou at their helm

Sou’Ou army however faces complete annihilation, and if Kansaro joins SBS against the Ousen army it is probably game over

Shin better get his ass to the center and strike Jiaga‘s army, attacking Enkan achieves nothing
Akou army can easily hold their ground and even win without Akou, we already know they’re tough as nails and were trained to function to the best of their ability even without Akou at their helm

Sou’Ou army however faces complete annihilation, and if Kansaro joins SBS against the Ousen army it is probably game over
I think Shiryou and Akou will surprise us and keep Ji Aga and Kan Saro locked down for a bit.

If Kan Jou with the Gyoku hou can't do shit against SBS then they may change targets.

Last edited:
I think Shiryou and Akou will surprise us and keep Ji Aga and Kan Saro locked down for a big.

If Kan Jou with the Gyoku hou can't do shit against SBS then they may change targets.
I think Sou’Ou is kicking the bucket here, if someone is making a difference on this engagement its going to be Denrimi
Even then I think Kansaro far outclasses him as a general, and with Jiaga’s strength I have a hard time seeing it honestly, especially since they weren’t prepared for Kansaro’s flank attack

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How is this MF sneaking behind Akou without anybody noticing? I wish Qin had this invisibility power sometimes
Akou was trying to run away to join the main army or Ousen. And GKS was chasing him to prevent him to do that
Post automatically merged:

I like how SBS is killing guys to protect his own men

His men were dying to protect him so he protected them a little too

Gigakou :perocry:
Ousen's translation: if Akou was healthy he would have defeated that giant with one hand like this

Shiryuu is dead too i guess
Post automatically merged:

You know, isn't Shin way behind the Zhao lines? What is to stop him from hitting Enkan from behind and pincering the Zhao Left Wing from the front and back? One of the things that could probably screw Riboku's plan up now is if the Zhao Left Wing crumbles from a decapitation strike on its leadership. Lol.
Riboku has something else ready or he's banking on Ousen getting defeated by then

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Quite disappointed by these raws I can’t lie, mainly Shibashou. What was the point of Hara massively hyping this guy for five years only for his actual battlefield debut to be this limp-dicked lol. It’s like Hara wanted us to get hyped over a five year period and then we get absolutely nothing as a result.

This was the first time Gyou’Un swung his Glaive:

We get this sick ass beautiful double spread followed by Gyou’Un just tearing shit up complete with a flashback to get you emotionally invested in his character…

But Shibashou can’t even get a full page shot of him fighting. He just gets quarter page panels of him killing some fodder that look like Hara put no more effort into them than any other panel. Akou’s action shot vs Gakushou is much cooler than any Shibashou action shot we’ve gotten so far.

Shibashou only gets full pages of Hara teasing him about to swing his Glaive before we cut to what’s his name and the HSU rookies fucking around in rock city. Or hey, here’s a full page spread showing how huge Shibashou is compared to Kansaro and Jiaga…

And then we cut to the battlefield and…this lmfao. Just nothing. It’s like a full symphony orchestra swelling their instruments to this huge powerful pitch, and then the climax is a whoopee cushion or some shit. Can’t lie if I said I wasn’t disappointed after a break week for this. And this was also after we took a month off for new years. Stop fucking around Hara.

Anyway, chapter is fine I guess. In retrospect I’m sure I’ll have no issues with this chapter but for now all I feel is disappointment.

You had a good run Gigakou. Ignite your final blaze on this battlefield you absolute madman.

But Shibashou can’t even get a full page shot of him fighting. He just gets quarter page panels of him killing some fodder that look like Hara put no more effort into them than any other panel. Akou’s action shot vs Gakushou is much cooler than any Shibashou action shot we’ve gotten so far.
I think the one we got at the end of 781 with SBS coming clutch for Jiaga was fire though. If that's the end of those panels with him then yeah I'll be somewhat dissapointed too, but let's wait and see.

I do think the presentation of his best paneling are few and far between since the end of the Gyou arc. Not that the art has gotten worse overall, but he just doesn't do it as often.

Just compare the scene of the Coalition army commanders squading up at Kanyou to the chapter where the new Qin Six are appointed. Night and day in terms of the energy conveyed lmao.

Quite disappointed by these raws I can’t lie, mainly Shibashou. What was the point of Hara massively hyping this guy for five years only for his actual battlefield debut to be this limp-dicked lol. It’s like Hara wanted us to get hyped over a five year period and then we get absolutely nothing as a result.

This was the first time Gyou’Un swung his Glaive:

We get this sick ass beautiful double spread followed by Gyou’Un just tearing shit up complete with a flashback to get you emotionally invested in his character…

Shibashou only gets full pages of Hara teasing him about to swing his Glaive before we cut to what’s his name and the HSU rookies fucking around in rock city. Or hey, here’s a full page spread showing how huge Shibashou is compared to Kansaro and Jiaga…

And then we cut to the battlefield and…this lmfao. Just nothing. It’s like a full symphony orchestra swelling their instruments to this huge powerful pitch, and then the climax is a whoopee cushion or some shit. Can’t lie if I said I wasn’t disappointed after a break week for this. And this was also after we took a month off for new years. Stop fucking around Hara.

Anyway, chapter is fine I guess. In retrospect I’m sure I’ll have no issues with this chapter but for now all I feel is disappointment.
Gigakou and Gyou'un are just built different. :fransuper: