This is the rethoric of the propaganda of Israel and its supporters. This type of assertion - when delivered in response to the oppression of Israel - is made to completely invisibilize the colonization of Palestine and the oppression of Palestinian by Israel.
So yes, you do are taking a side.
"Nazis say water is wet, therefore you're a nazi if you say water is wet"

Jordan and Egypt were the rulers of the west bank and gaza
And this is again, Israelian propaganda. As if people there were not evicted from there house.

Palestinian were a nation. They were colonized and oppressed, period.

Any excuses of that are :

- Colonization apologism
- War crime apologism

"Nazis say water is wet, therefore you're a nazi if you say water is wet"
Well.. it doesn't really good when you are repeating the propaganda of a far right and crypto fascist government...

And this is again, Israelian propaganda. As if people there were not evicted from there house.

Palestinian were a nation. They were colonized and oppressed, period.
this is historically untrue tho

- Colonization apologism
- War crime apologism

Well.. it doesn't really good when you are repeating the propaganda of a far right and crypto fascist government...
You're out here lying lol. I am just stating facts.

if anybody is spreading propaganda its you bro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Or what about talking about the F. colonization that has been happening for decade or the DAILY oppression of Palestinians ?

What about searching for the real reason behind this conflict ? hm ?
yes using "F." and capitalizing "daily" is performative af aka virtue signaling

nowhere in my post do I even hint at taking a side. We're only speaking about the false equivalency of ukraine and palestine. It's like comparing the Holodomor and holocaust, just because I can distinguish the difference between the two doesn't mean I condone one over the other. Use your brain for more than virtue signaling
What does the F mean?

Since people lived there and called themself a people
lol

• The Palestinian people do not exist. There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are part of one people, the Arab nation. Lo and behold, I have relatives with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are one people. It is only for political reasons that we carefully endorse our Palestinian identity. Indeed, it is of national interest for the Arabs to encourage the existence of the Palestinians in the face of Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity is only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new means to continue the struggle against Israel and for Arab unity.

You think that quoting me one dude that has his own definition of a nation, is supposed to prove that you are somehow right and go against the determination of the people ?

Dude is literally feeding me Israelian propaganda to justify colonization.

Are you even serious mate ?

:snoopy:

You know.. You don't have to go search for obscure quotes to justify the actions of people acting like monsters, you can simply say "I don't think that there is a colonization and an oppression" it will have the same impact.

You think that quoting me one dude that has his own definition of a nation, is supposed to prove that you are somehow right and go against the determination of the people ?

Dude is literally feeding me Israelian propaganda to justify colonization.

Are you even serious mate ?

:snoopy:

You know.. You don't have to go search for obscure quotes to justify the actions of people acting like monsters, you can simply say "I don't think that there is a colonization and an oppression" it will have the same impact.
"One dude" literally one of the leaders of the PLO. Probably somebody I'll listen to over you, specially when it comes to definitions.

Palestine ever being a nation is ahistorical, and a historical palestinian identity is actually something that is argued upon by historian, seeing how "palestine" was more of a semi state of the ottoman which included parts of syria and jordan

"One dude" literally one of the leaders of the PLO. Probably somebody I'll listen to over you, specially when it comes to definitions.
Yup, "one" dude.

Palestine ever being a nation is ahistorical
No, it an historical fact and your propaganda will not change that mate, I'm sorry. Also be careful not to confuse the term nation with the term state. Also, the existence of a nation doesn't necessaraly mean that said Nation was self ruling.

But EVEN if it wasn't the case, which is not, that wouldn't even justify colonization since people were still put out of their homes, killed and systematically oppressed.

The origin of the problem is therefore the British, the UN AND Israel who followed up on the colonization, not Palestinian who fought against the oppression.

a historical palestinian identity is actually something that is argued upon by historian, seeing how "palestine" was more of a semi state of the ottoman which included parts of syria and jordan
That's kinda how all apologists of cultural eradication argue. The likes of "there was never Ukraine, Russia and Ukraine have always be one so it's ok to conquer their asses"

Yup, "one" dude.
Yeah, a contemporary. You know what historians use to determine the validity of historical events.

You're also one dude. Difference is he was actually in the thick of everything and was a prominent leader. You on the other hand just learned of the I/P conflict the other day.
No, it an historical fact and your propaganda will not change that mate, I'm sorry. Also be careful not to confuse the term nation with the term state. Also, the existence of a nation doesn't necessaraly mean that said Nation was self ruling.
if it's a historical fact why haven't you provided any proof?

But EVEN if it wasn't the case, which is not, that wouldn't even justify colonization since people were still put out of their homes, killed and systematically oppressed.

The origin of the problem is therefore the British, the UN AND Israel who followed up on the colonization, not Palestinian who fought against the oppression.
LMAO are you schizophrenic or something?
Post automatically merged:

That's kinda how all apologists of cultural eradication argue. The likes of "there was never Ukraine, Russia and Ukraine have always be one so it's ok to conquer their asses"
I mocked C4N for using this retarded argument and I'll mock you for it too. Just because bad people say water is wet, doesn't mean it isn't true.
You have to have a more nuance base of beliefs other than "bad guys say x bad so x bad"

I mocked C4N for using this retarded argument and I'll mock you for it too. Just because bad people say water is wet, doesn't mean it isn't true.
You have to have a more nuance base of beliefs other than "bad guys say x bad so x bad"
Nah man, this kinda argument belongs right in the "you are from WHERE? Show me your country on the map then. What it can't be found on a map? Then it doesn't exist wahahaha you have no country loser your identity doesn't exist" category

Yeah, a contemporary. You know what historians use to determine the validity of historical events.

You're also one dude. Difference is he was actually in the thick of everything and was a prominent leader. You on the other hand just learned of the I/P conflict the other day.
Mate, Historian are not relying only on the quotes of one dude. Time to wake up, reality's calling.

You on the other hand just learned of the I/P conflict the other day.
You means 18-20 years ago and taking side since 15 ? Yeah, "the other day", you are ridiculous x)

if it's a historical fact why haven't you provided any proof?
I'm not the one who has to do it mate. Palestinian are calling themself a nation, so its YOU who need to provide the proof that such didn't existed prior to the colonization. You have the burden of proof mate. It you who is trying to justify colonization here, not me.

LMAO are you schizophrenic or something?
As if justifying colonization wasn't bad enough for you, you need to add psychophobia on that..

Mate, Historian are not relying only on the quotes of one dude. Time to wake up, reality's calling.
actually, they do when the proof is scarce. In this case tho there's more proof an allied arab identity than a palestinian until recently.

You means 18-20 years ago and taking side since 15 ? Yeah, "the other day", you are ridiculous x)
your lack of knowledge says otherwise

I'm not the one who has to do it mate. Palestinian are calling themself a nation, so its YOU who need to provide the proof that such didn't existed prior to the colonization. You have the burden of proof mate. It you who is trying to justify colonization here, not me.
If modern day palestinians say the moon is made of cheese would you believe them? Show me proof of there being a palestinian identity prior to the fact.

As if justifying colonization wasn't bad enough for you, you need to add psychophobia on that..
I am psychophobic or whatever the fuck you mean lmao

actually, they do when the proof is scarce. In this case tho there's more proof an allied arab identity than a palestinian until recently.
Then you will need more evidences than a quote.

your lack of knowledge says otherwise
Sayin the guy justifying colonization.. lol

If modern day palestinians say the moon is made of cheese would you believe them? Show me proof of there being a palestinian identity prior to the fact.
I'm talking about current Palestinian here mate. And yes, if modern day Palestinian are calling themself a nation, they are a nation. Basic principle of autodetermination.

As for the Palestinian nationalism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism

I am psychophobic or whatever the fuck you mean lmao
yeah ... :kayneshrug: