Sayin the guy justifying colonization.. lol
Yes i literally justify colonization, racism, and genocide.

What else you want to throw around? Psycophobia? I am pro that 100%.

I'm talking about current Palestinian here mate. And yes, if modern day Palestinian are calling themself a nation, they are a nation. Basic principle of autodetermination.
Then why the fuck do you jump into a conversation about historical context? and continue to reply when I make it clear it's about historical palestine?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism

Originally formed in the early 20th century in opposition to Zionism, Palestinian nationalism later internationalized and attached itself to other ideologies
literally in the second sentence LMAO

also

Khalidi describes the Arab population of British Mandatory Palestine as having "overlapping identities", with some or many expressing loyalties to villages, regions, a projected nation of Palestine, an alternative of inclusion in a Greater Syria, an Arab national project, as well as to Islam.[12] He writes that, "local patriotism could not yet be described as nation-state nationalism
oh gee, it's almost as if it's literally what i've said earlier.

Yes i literally justify colonization, racism, and genocide.

What else you want to throw around? Psycophobia? I am pro that 100%.
Yes, its not a surprise, don't worry

Then why the fuck do you jump into a conversation about historical context? and continue to reply when I make it clear it's about historical palestine?
Because here we are talking about actual Palestinian losing there actual home to an actual colonizing and oppressive crypto fascist regime.

literally in the second sentence LMAO

also
Which doesn't really negate what I said mate.
While you are right, the nationalism rose only in reaction to Zionism, it did rose, which means that by that point, there was a nation colonized.

But in anycase, using that to justify the colonization process and deny the legitimation of the anti-colonial revolt is absolute nonsense.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Russia invaded Ukriane because they didn't want Ukraine to join NATO aka having enemy forces on their borders. American went through the same thing with the Cuban Missle Crisis and almost started a war. Russia says they're fighting Nazis as propaganda.

Israel has been attempting ethnic cleansing of Palestine for almost a century, and Palestine retaliation had been increasing in violence because peaceful methods wasn't working. The Oct 7 is an excuse to claim they're fighting Nazis as propaganda.

Russia invaded Ukriane because they didn't want Ukraine to join NATO aka having enemy forces on their borders. American went through the same thing with the Cuban Missle Crisis and almost started a war. Russia says they're fighting Nazis as propaganda.

Israel has been attempting ethnic cleansing of Palestine for almost a century, and Palestine retaliation had been increasing in violence because peaceful methods wasn't working. The Oct 7 is an excuse to claim they're fighting Nazis as propaganda.
Nah, Russia was creeping up on Ukraine for a long time. NATO thing is just an excuse people give it

I'm aware the Ukraine to Russia is what Taiwan is to China, but the NATO thing is what pushed Russia to invade at the time.
They were just waiting for “cause”, but the idea of invading Ukraine was in motion before Crimea. Crimea was just the first step, and NATO entrance for Ukraine wasn’t even a thing at the time. You can believe bullshit reasons like NATO or Nazis, but they just wanna get that land and make a good business out of war ☠️

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
They were just waiting for “cause”, but the idea of invading Ukraine was in motion before Crimea. Crimea was just the first step, and NATO entrance for Ukraine wasn’t even a thing at the time. You can believe bullshit reasons like NATO or Nazis, but they just wanna get that land and make a good business out of war ☠️
Obviously. That's why I mentioned China-Taiwan and Israel-Palestine. Russia wanted Ukraine ever since they broke off. NATO forced Russia to do it earlier than planned.

It's no different from Oct 7 attack on Isreal giving them an excuse to further push their century long ethnic cleansing.

Obviously. That's why I mentioned China-Taiwan and Israel-Palestine. Russia wanted Ukraine ever since they broke off. NATO forced Russia to do it earlier than planned.

It's no different from Oct 7 attack on Isreal giving them an excuse to further push their century long ethnic cleansing.
Is it really “earlier” loooool? It was the next logical step after Crimea, in fact Putin’s nonsense was “I will attack Ukraine now in advance, cause I don’t want NATO coming there and taking back Crimea by force” - the place they already took by force 😂

My point is it’s not earlier than planned, because Crimea was annexed without any NATO cause.

Is it really “earlier” loooool? It was the next logical step after Crimea, in fact Putin’s nonsense was “I will attack Ukraine now in advance, cause I don’t want NATO coming there and taking back Crimea by force” - the place they already took by force 😂

My point is it’s not earlier than planned, because Crimea was annexed without any NATO cause.
Yeah Russia has been creeping on Ukraine since forever. NATO or not Putin has made it clear he wants to recreate the Soviet Union

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

I honestly don't get what the problem is. Russia has been eyeing Ukraine for decades. NATO and Joe Biden provided them extra incentive to invade in 2022. It would've been a bigger political issue if Russia invaded a NATO country.

Crimea wasn't apart of NATO when it got taken in 2014.

I honestly don't get what the problem is. Russia has been eyeing Ukraine for decades. NATO and Joe Biden provided them extra incentive to invade in 2022. It would've been a bigger political issue if Russia invaded a NATO country.

NATO and Biden? Ukraine is a sovereign country. They decided they want to join NATO, for good reasons seeing how Russia literally invades anybody they can invade

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
NATO and Biden? Ukraine is a sovereign country. They decided they want to join NATO, for good reasons seeing how Russia literally invades anybody they can invade
I don't understand the point of this reply. Once again, Russia always wanted Ukraine and didn't want them to join NATO cause that would mean declaring war on NATO itself, if they take Ukriane by force. The Biden Administration pushed for more sanctions on Russia and even more for Ukriane to join NATO in 2021. This prompted Russia in invade in Feb 2022.

I don't understand the point of this reply. Once again, Russia always wanted Ukraine and didn't want them to join NATO cause that would mean declaring war on NATO itself, if they take Ukriane by force. The Biden Administration pushed for more sanctions on Russia and even more for Ukriane to join NATO in 2021. This prompted Russia in invade in Feb 2022.
Because at the end of the day Ukraine chooses who to join. Your wording makes it sound as if they were manipulated to joining. Ukraine joining NATO basically guarantees Russia doesn’t invade them

also Russia has another country bordering NATO and they don’t do shit

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Basically shifting blame to Biden and NATO
Where does it hint or imply manipulation? Russia wanted Ukraine, Biden Administration singed for sanctions on Russia and supported Ukraine joining NATO, Russia invades before Ukraine can join NATO. How is this hard to understand? Thats like saying Japan manipulated America into joining WW2.

Yeah, but the reason why Ukraine wanted to join NATO in the first place was over Crimea takeover. They didn't feel very safe after that (not without reason!!!). The invasion was going to happen no matter what.

Wanting to join NATO was the reaction to Russia's actions, not the other way around. I don't like the NATO narrative because it's spinning things to make it seem like Russia "felt threatened". They are bordering other NATO member countries as it is, and they created the Crimea dispute in the first place, to advance on Ukraine.

I don't know if we understand each other here

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah, but the reason why Ukraine wanted to join NATO in the first place was over Crimea takeover. They didn't feel very safe after that (not without reason!!!). The invasion was going to happen no matter what.

Wanting to join NATO was the reaction to Russia's actions, not the other way around. I don't like the NATO narrative because it's spinning things to make it seem like Russia "felt threatened". They are bordering other NATO member countries as it is, and they created the Crimea dispute in the first place, to advance on Ukraine.

I don't know if we understand each other here
We agree that Russia always wanted Ukraine and was gonna try to take it by force.

My point is that Russia wanted to take Ukriane before they joined NATO, as that would mean Russia would have to directly fight with NATO forces and having them at his borders, similar to the Cuban Missle Crisis. Given how Ukriane joining NATO made good progress in 2021, along with Biden pushing more sanctions on Russia, this speed up Russia's invasion. It gave the more reasons and incentive to do so.