Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My dream team of MSBY too.

Setter: Atsumu.
Libero: Nishinoya.
Middle Blockers: Suna and Kuro ( C ).
Wing Spikers: Bokuto and Sakusa.

Subs: Ushijima, Hinata, Kageyama, Yaku, Komori.

You might ask why Bokuto instead of Ushijima on the court from the beginning.

I think on a professional level Bokuto is a more reliable hitter. Ushijima storming 30+ points against kids in high school is not an impressive thing for pros. Bokuto can spike hard too but he is flexible with his attacks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Atsumu has skilled on Kageyama level and intelligence + pride of Oikawa levels.

Why Oikawa went to Argentine?

He knew he wouldn't outclass Atsumu or Kageyama to make it to Japan team.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My dream team of MSBY too.

Setter: Atsumu.
Libero: Nishinoya.
Middle Blockers: Suna and Kuro ( C ).
Wing Spikers: Bokuto and Sakusa.

Subs: Ushijima, Hinata, Kageyama, Yaku, Komori.

You might ask why Bokuto instead of Ushijima on the court from the beginning.

I think on a professional level Bokuto is a more reliable hitter. Ushijima storming 30+ points against kids in high school is not an impressive thing for pros. Bokuto can spike hard too but he is flexible with his attacks.
Bokuto is more versatile, like Ushijima doesn't even bother trying to receive balls while Bokuto can receive with his chess

and let's not forget about this insane shot

Ushijima only has power but Bokuto has the skills

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No. Straight facts.

Atsumu and Kageyama are better than Oikawa. I don't mean Oikawa is weak but he wouldn't make Japan team as a second setter with Atsumu around.

Atsumu's arsenal is more impressive than Oikawa's. The only difference between them is their use of the team. Where Oikawa is a better leader. But hey once you enter pro stage you should be like Atsumu and expect people to play on youe accord. Kageyama did the same team with Adlers. He was dictating the pace attacks and etc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No. Straight facts.

Atsumu and Kageyama are better than Oikawa. I don't mean Oikawa is weak but he wouldn't make Japan team as a second setter with Atsumu around.

Atsumu's arsenal is more impressive than Oikawa's. The only difference between them is their use of the team. Where Oikawa is a better leader. But hey once you enter pro stage you should be like Atsumu and expect people to play on youe accord. Kageyama did the same team with Adlers. He was dictating the pace attacks and etc.
But Oikawa left to Argentina cause it was his dream to play on their team. He even became an Argentinian citizen.
Post automatically merged:

And tbh Atsumu only stands out cause of his twin. They’re really good together but apart they’re just decent.

Oikawa elevates the entire team.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Oikawa left to Argentina cause it was his dream to play on their team. He even became an Argentinian citizen.
Oh yeah that's true. His idol played there and etc. I know. It's just my personal take. I think it's good that he left because in any otger country he's a 1st choice setter. I just think that Atsumu and Kageyama are a big players in the rivarly over the spot in the national team.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh yeah that's true. His idol played there and etc. I know. It's just my personal take. I think it's good that he left because in any otger country he's a 1st choice setter. I just think that Atsumu and Kageyama are a big players in the rivarly over the spot in the national team.
Kageyami was still afraid of Oikawa more tho. Atsumu was only a great player cause of Osumo.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think Kageyama is the most impressive of the three. Like just looking at highschool, he was able to do that set with a spin that will make the ball stop immediately.

Plus Kageyama fresh outta highschool singlehandedly wrecked France's volleyball team with his serves

I don't remember the exact number of serving aces he got but I think it was 5 to 7

we didn't hear something like this from Atsumu or Oikawa

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
False. Only Oikawa's spike serves are better than Atsumu's spike serves, and only barely. 'Tsumu's was much better in Jump Floater. It's Atsumu >= Oikawa in serves.
Oikawa’s animation was given the same level of quality and ferocity as Ushijima which tells us it’s power and ability. Atsumu has some tricks that’s it. Oikawa has skill.

D

Dragomir

And tbh Atsumu only stands out cause of his twin. They’re really good together but apart they’re just decent.
This isn't true either. Osamu is the one who benefits from Atsumu. It's asinine to say that Atsumu is a decent player without him when he was All-Japan. I don't recall Oikawa ever being mentioned to be All-Japan. As a setter, Oikawa is probably better since like you said, he elevates his team but as overall players, it's Atsumu for sure.