Manga Discussion Hajime No Ippo Discussion thread

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Thanks for providing the chapter as usual @NeutralWatcher

Martinez elevates his status every time he's on screen I'm not sure how any of the featherweights could ever give him a good fight never mind an extreme.

He's literally moping about how his fights are boring and having an entire monologue while fighting another undefeated fighter.

This is too much. 🐐🐐🐐

@gojo check the new chapter. Billy's about to be washed up.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Just caught up again. Insane stats from keith. To think the only blemish on his record is from the draw back when they tried to unify the belts. makes you wonder how strong the wba champion of the division Is. Fortunately for us we should get a rough idea of how strong he is when takamura fights Keith. The hype is real. The almighty takamura is doing it again. wonder who else is going to fight. Maybe Miyata?

Last edited:
Did you watch season 3- Ippo's Rising? It ends with the coach's Flash back
I did.
If so, you can start around 600-700 chapters. I'm not too sure about the exact chapter number
Thanks
And damn... they adapted that much in about 120 episodes
I expected it to be around chapter 300 atmost and i was terrified of picking it up since there were like 1000 chapters left

yj

👑YNWA 👑
To this day takamura has never once lied about boxing. He’s so inspirational matter of the fact is when he speaks we listen. truly one of the few characters who trash talk a lot and can genuinely back it up. theres no ifs and buts the greatest of all time will do it again. ippos students debuting too that’s great too. Fire chapter as always.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
To this day takamura has never once lied about boxing. He’s so inspirational matter of the fact is when he speaks we listen. truly one of the few characters who trash talk a lot and can genuinely back it up. theres no ifs and buts the greatest of all time will do it again. ippos students debuting too that’s great too. Fire chapter as always.
Just wondering when will his eye condition come into play.

It seemed that the "Lady fortune" theme is setting Keith up to fighting Takamura with one eye. Not worried tho. Taka will win.

Takamura has always been one of my favourite characters. I genuinely believe he can still be a wonderful example for Ippo.

Takamura is no less than a Mihawk or Rayleigh in my opinion.