Manga Discussion Hajime No Ippo Discussion thread

God damn it "Georji"-kun what do you prepare for Ippo's return ? Is he going to beat every opponent of his in the first round without them ,touching him? :hurry:

I really want him to start thinking about the comeback soon . Almost Over 150 chapters now,I really think he should start considering it soon,like..in another..... 150 chapters:catsweat:,otherwise he will return in 500 chapters minimum :catcry:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
New chapter is out
https://hni-scantrad.com/lel/read/hajime-no-ippo/en-us/134/1370/page/1

I have no clue how Mashiba can win this. I'm starting to wonder if this fight's purpose is to provide a blueprint for Ippo's world stage comeback. Garcia is basically the Mexican Ippo lol

@Afroking @Luffy is the mc @Bogard @Marimo_420 @yj
I don't have a clue either,but I think this fight might have to do with Kubitch as well. Win or lose she might see why her brother and Ippo are attracted to boxing,after she comes in contact with Mashiba after the fight.

What do you think Jorji-dono will come up eith to stall the comeback even more? I think it is long due now. Another 30 40 chapters might be the max for my patience to be honest.

Every side character has shown and done stuff. Well except itadaki .

Now we will see even a wally fight.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I don't have a clue either,but I think this fight might have to do with Kubitch as well. Win or lose she might see why her brother and Ippo are attracted to boxing,after she comes in contact with Mashiba after the fight.

What do you think Jorji-dono will come up eith to stall the comeback even more? I think it is long due now. Another 30 40 chapters might be the max for my patience to be honest.

Every side character has shown and done stuff. Well except itadaki .

Now we will see even a wally fight.
I knew he was scraping the bottom of the barrel when Woli came back :suresure:

I guess we'll see. I think the retirement arc has been refreshing, even if in typical Ippo fashion it's taking 4ever.