Current Events Hard reality : Oda does not acknowledge Kaido as the strongest in his manga

Itt people like Extra L believe the strongest top tier should mid diff the rest.
Forgetting WB was the WSM and had peers back then.
Post automatically merged:

And everyone will remember your placement of Kaido on the same level of a guy who is getting stalled out by King while his captain is making the Sky split

None of what you just said matters because Zolo is getting stalled by King and will likely take significant damage against King as well, relegating all of Zolo's efforts as things that any high-ranking YC can also do.

If Zolo was truly on Kaido's level or anywhere near it, King would be dead by now.

Once again, a bunch of irrelevant nonsense. If all of Zolo's good "defensive output" feats include him taking major damage afterwards, such as Hakai shattering 30 of his bones, they are not good examples of defense but rather endurance.

Not that any of this would actually scale Zolo to Kaido's level of durability, who just went through trucked through 12 Commander-level fighters as opposed to Zolo who is struggling with just 1.

Doesn't matter, the scar was tiny and was not enough to knock Kaido down for even a second before getting a Thunder Bagua to the face.

Fact is, Zolo is nowhere near Kaido level and is just a Commander-level fighter just like Sanji, who in Oda's own words stands "Shoulder-to-Shoulder" with.
Why are you taking seriously?

Seibutsu == Every Organism

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS Explain what seibutsu means
Oda used the word 'Saikyō Seibutsu (最強 生物): which translated as The Strongest Biological Being / The Strongest Creature Among All Beings. Seibutsu includes all living things in the world, including humans. The reason why free manga sites misspell Kaido's title is because the English word "Creature" has plural meanings, but in the original scan there is no ambiguity because the word 'Seibutsu' is the one being used.

You can do a quick research on what Seibutsu mean:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/せいぶつ#Japanese
living thing, life, organism, creature .

https://www.kanjijapanese.com/en/dictionary-japanese-english/seibutsu
seibutsu creature 2. seibutsu living things.

Any living being on planet earth is weaker than KAIDO by definition.​

That is the definition of headcanon dude.
Canon is anything constituting an objective fact, headcanon refers to anything subjectively accepted as a fact despite not objectively present in the series and is actually subjectively debatable.

I admit there is some subjectivity in my analysis but I never claimed everything I post is a fact, there are many speculations based off what the manga presents and subsequently processed.

Canon is anything constituting an objective fact, headcanon refers to anything subjectively accepted as a fact despite not objectively present in the series and is actually subjectively debatable.

I admit there is some subjectivity in my analysis but I never claimed everything I post is a fact, there are many speculations based off what the manga presents and subsequently processed.
Nothing you are saying is factual, it is merely your interpretation of things hence ''headcanon'', i merely highlighted your hypocrisy when you accused @ThatMojaveCourier06 and others of using headcanon.

Heh I did highlight the rationale behind it but I don't expect many users used to stick with a certain mindset to put the effort to open their minds so I end up disappointed each time guys like Shepherd approach things in such childish and selfish way.
I read your reasoning and it was rather...lacking in certain aspects, such as your comparison to Zoro's durability. Zoro has broken 30 of his bones, compared to scaring Kaido, an attack that Kaido quickly recovered from afterward. Kaido has yet to have a single bone of his broken from being attacked by multiple individuals (including Zoro) while Zoro has yet to defeat King in a 1v1 match. Enduring Hakia is impressive but that's all. It's similar to Luffy splititng the sky, impressive, but still irrelevant when comparing Luffy directly to Kaido.

Zoro lacks the AP and durability of Kaido, something that has been clearly shown since Kaido's introduction.

Nothing you are saying is factual, it is merely your interpretation of things hence ''headcanon'', i merely highlighted your hypocrisy when you accused @ThatMojaveCourier06 and others of using headcanon.
Another thing Fuji.

Work on your behaviour if you truly are attempting to become a Med like you claimed last year. That's part of the moral ethics one should have, it's more than just a friendly advice.

Try to play less board games, real life is the most important thing.

I read your reasoning and it was rather...lacking in certain aspects, such as your comparison to Zoro's durability. Zoro has broken 30 of his bones, compared to scaring Kaido, an attack that Kaido quickly recovered from afterward. Kaido has yet to have a single bone of his broken from being attacked by multiple individuals (including Zoro) while Zoro has yet to defeat King in a 1v1 match. Enduring Hakia is impressive but that's all. It's similar to Luffy splititng the sky, impressive, but still irrelevant when comparing Luffy directly to Kaido.

Zoro lacks the AP and durability of Kaido, something that has been clearly shown since Kaido's introduction.
Too bad that Hiryuu Kaen was hyped in such an astonishing way by Big Mom and on paper it's not even Zoro's Base strongest attack. You are clearly downplaying the tool Hakai had on Zoro.

Furthermore I didn't mention durability in that there was no substantial need to. I know Zoro is not as durable as Kaido but I mentioned his defensive output which is the keystone here.

Too bad that Hiryuu Kaen was hyped in such an astonishing way by Big Mom and on paper it's not even Zoro's Base strongest attack. You are clearly downplaying the tool Hakai had on Zoro.

Furthermore I didn't mention durability in that there was no substantial need to. I know Zoro is not as durable as Kaido but I mentioned his defensive output which is the keystone here.
Not trying to downplay the AP of Hakai, but rather point out that Zoro withstanding the attack is lacking compared to Kaido's durability.

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean by 'defensive output' since it seems rather confusing to separate it from durability.