Hardest Game you've played

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Forget Midir, forget Demon of Hatred, forget the Sword Saint, forget Gael, all of them are child’s play compared to this boss, hardest FromSoft boss I’ve ever faced:

My character is (fully upgraded) heavily armored and wields a fully upgraded Black Knight Ultra Great Sword (one of the highest per-swing damage dealers in the game), and yet Manus (on New Game +) still took 15-20 strikes to actually finish him off, and if I made one mistake, chances are he was going to pretty much kill me in one hit. And he wasn’t really fun to fight like Midir or Isshin, he was really just torture to fight.

But I have to admit, the feeling of accomplishment is astronomical. Lol
@Sentinel @Shuyaku

Forget Midir, forget Demon of Hatred, forget the Sword Saint, forget Gael, all of them are child’s play compared to this boss, hardest FromSoft boss I’ve ever faced:

My character is (fully upgraded) heavily armored and wields a fully upgraded Black Knight Ultra Great Sword (one of the highest per-swing damage dealers in the game), and yet Manus (on New Game +) still took 15-20 strikes to actually finish him off, and if I made one mistake, chances are he was going to pretty much kill me in one hit. And he wasn’t really fun to fight like Midir or Isshin, he was really just torture to fight.

But I have to admit, the feeling of accomplishment is astronomical. Lol
@Sentinel @Shuyaku
The funny thing is, I don't even recall this boss but if you think this guy is actually harder than Midir, then I'm glad I didn't fight him lmfao.

As a child I have to say it's "Blinx: The Time Sweeper" Never even finished the game. Its on gamepass so maybe I should now.

Nothing comes to mind when thinking about games that were difficult as an adult. Too much hand holding in video games nowadays. Pathfinder Kingmaker and DOS II did had their challenges though.

when i was 7-8 year old and i had PS2 back then .. GoW was the scariest and hardest game EVER the fuggin theme song would scare the living shit out of you and the controller would rattle in my hand..
.. the sea serpent in GoW 1 was such a pain to play with..

when i was 7-8 year old and i had PS2 back then .. GoW was the scariest and hardest game EVER the fuggin theme song would scare the living shit out of you and the controller would rattle in my hand..
I did never have that many difficulties with that game as a kid funnily xd though sometimes I remained stuck without knowing where I would have to head.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't know about game overall but that battle against Sephirot in the first Kingdom Hearts is not for the faint of heart.
Post automatically merged:

I remember it. Epic stuff.

I did never have that many difficulties with that game as a kid funnily xd though sometimes I remained stuck without knowing where I would have to head.
That happened sometimes to me also.